Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 23 May 2020, 13:59 (Ref:3977890)   #1
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
Tique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans 2020 Virtual (13/14 June)

LINKS:-

Link to watch the full race at 24 Heures du Mans YouTube channel.
Broadcast starts 30 minutes before the race start.

Spotter guide

Team entries

(Courtesy of Kobefly)

Official site of the race 24virtual.lemansesports.com.

The prvisionnal entry list has been published today.
A couple of surprises with Team LNT Ginetta, and G-Drive on the reserve list.

On the other hand, Team Penske is on

https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/p...entry-list.pdf

Last edited by Aysedasi; 11 Jun 2020 at 17:22.
Old 23 May 2020, 19:09 (Ref:3977929)   #2
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Here is the official site of the race 24virtual.lemansesports.com.

Each driver lineup must consist of at least 2 professional race drivers and a maximum of 2 esports/simulation drivers.
Old 24 May 2020, 17:12 (Ref:3978098)   #3
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
First driver line up announcement from H.S.H. Princess Charlene of Monaco, the Ferrari 488 GTE n°54. We have then:
- Francesco Castellacci,

- Felipe Massa,

- Giancarlo Fisichella,
- Tony Mella (Sim racer).

Looks intersting.

https://www.lemans.org/en/news/stron...her-team/53766
Old 25 May 2020, 17:42 (Ref:3978253)   #4
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
Two new line ups for today.

United Autosports:
- Filipe Albuquerque,
- Job van Uitert,
- Alex Brundle,
- Tom Gamble

No sim racer in this one but a good real life racer line up.

https://www.endurance-info.com/fr/24...ed-autosports/

And By Kolles:
- Tom Dillmann,
- Esteban Guerrieri,

Two sim racers to be annouced soon in this line up

https://www.endurance-info.com/fr/24...chez-bykolles/
Old 26 May 2020, 09:03 (Ref:3978346)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I may have misread something somewhere but I thought there had to be a mix of real and sim racers in each entry?
Old 26 May 2020, 09:24 (Ref:3978349)   #6
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This virtual race won't be not very far from reality : lots ans lots of Oreca, several GTs. I will eat a merguez-frites-beer before the start and have a look.
Old 26 May 2020, 12:26 (Ref:3978394)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I'll probably take a look. A merguez would be nice if I can find some for the barbecue. I won't be staying up all night though!
Old 26 May 2020, 13:22 (Ref:3978408)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well before it starts we can all enjoy the virtual meeting.
Old 26 May 2020, 13:35 (Ref:3978418)   #9
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well before it starts we can all enjoy the virtual meeting.
That'll be cool!

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
Old 26 May 2020, 17:39 (Ref:3978459)   #10
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
More teams announced:

Porsche #91
Andre Lotterer
Neel Jani
+2 Sim Racers

Porsche #92
Jaxon Evans
Matt Campbell
+2 Sim Racers

Porsche #93
Nick Tandy
Ayhancan Guven
+2 Sim Racers

Porsche #94
Patrick Pilet
Simona De Silvestro
+2 Sim Racers

Signatech Alpine Elf
Thomas Laurent
Andre Negrao
Pierre Ragues
+1 Sim Racer

E-Team WRT
Dries Vanthoor
Kelvin Van Der Linde
+2 Sim Racers
Old 26 May 2020, 18:34 (Ref:3978466)   #11
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Panis Racing announced their two cars:

Oliver Panis
Aurelien Panis
+2 Sim Racers

...and...

Tristan Vautier
Nicolas Jamin
+ 2 Sim Racers
Old 27 May 2020, 07:50 (Ref:3978508)   #12
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, I'll probably take a look. A merguez would be nice if I can find some for the barbecue. I won't be staying up all night though!

https://www.frenchclick.co.uk/p-1254...s-x6-330g.aspx

Bon appetit!
Old 27 May 2020, 08:46 (Ref:3978515)   #13
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Team Red Line is entering with Max Verstappen and Lando Norris. That makes it a lot more interesting for me. Until now I had no plans watching any sim racing, because.... Not my cup of tea.
Old 27 May 2020, 10:20 (Ref:3978608)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
That is pretty tempting.......
Old 27 May 2020, 10:21 (Ref:3978610)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Team Red Line is entering with Max Verstappen and Lando Norris. That makes it a lot more interesting for me. Until now I had no plans watching any sim racing, because.... Not my cup of tea.
I think it's a case of both something to do on that weekend plus the novelty value....
Old 28 May 2020, 12:57 (Ref:3978919)   #16
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
Excellent - a cost effective place to get Amora mustard in the UK...
Old 28 May 2020, 14:10 (Ref:3978934)   #17
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I think it's a case of both something to do on that weekend plus the novelty value....
They've both done plenty of virtual 24h races in iRacing in the past few years, including virtual LM24s, so they have experience (and that automatically negates the "novelty value").
Old 28 May 2020, 14:16 (Ref:3978936)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I meant the novelty value to me, Victor......
Old 28 May 2020, 18:24 (Ref:3978982)   #19
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Probably a 'stupid' question, but who/how is it descided when there is non sun, temperature drop etc.
Old 28 May 2020, 19:04 (Ref:3978990)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, I haven't had a phone call yet to ask me...

Funnily enough I said earlier today that I hope it rains torrentially throughout.....
Old 28 May 2020, 21:17 (Ref:3979026)   #21
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Andrew you mentioned the word that should never be spoken
Old 28 May 2020, 23:12 (Ref:3979041)   #22
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Probably a 'stupid' question, but who/how is it descided when there is non sun, temperature drop etc.
I wonder if they could match the real weather. That can’t be too difficult. Just need to get a feed from weather.com or whoever.

I’m sure sunset And sunrise will be set at the right time. That’s easy.
Old 29 May 2020, 07:17 (Ref:3979072)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Andrew you mentioned the word that should never be spoken
I did, but not in connection to something we can attend. If I had my way, it would non-sun throughout the virtual event.....
Old 30 May 2020, 11:06 (Ref:3979289)   #24
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here's the virtual entry list: https://24virtual.lemansesports.com/...entry_list.pdf

Really not sure how much attention I'll give to this. Regardless, I hope it will inspire some of the top drivers to race Le Mans for real in the years to come.
Old 30 May 2020, 11:39 (Ref:3979293)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guess it's better than nothing, isn't it? Good to see so many famous names signed up....