Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 8 Jun 2009, 12:25 (Ref:2477643)   #1
jim1234
Rookie

jim1234 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interesting forums

HI!!! I am very interested in Sports car and Sports bike and other such things .I have gone through this forum and I am really glad to find and see so many people interested in Sports cars , Sports bikes , the new things on the block the events . There is actually a lot of people here who have a great lot of knowledge on these things and I am really glad to see this .This is a great forum for people who are interested in Sports bikes and Sports cars or races . My cousin would really like to be a member of this forum .He is very interested in these things and I intend to suggest him to join this forum .
Old 8 Jun 2009, 14:17 (Ref:2477702)   #2
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome to 10 Tenths jim1234! I am sure that you, and your cousin, will enjoy the forums.

L.P.
Old 8 Jun 2009, 15:24 (Ref:2477740)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi Jim, welcome, feel free to join in the discussions and get your cousin along too!
Old 18 Jul 2009, 07:57 (Ref:2503686)   #4
jim1234
Rookie

jim1234 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks guys....i would like to ask from you all that which Sports car and Sports bike and other such things you have?
replies would be appreciated..
Old 18 Jul 2009, 09:48 (Ref:2503714)   #5
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1234 View Post
thanks guys....i would like to ask from you all that which Sports car and Sports bike and other such things you have?
I'm afraid most of us here don't "have" sportscars in the sence of the word we mostly use this term. Allthough I'd love to be the proud owner of Porsche 997 GT3 RSR or a nice Lola coupe with a fine Judd V8 in the rear,I for one don't carry the financial punch to add these kind of machines to my collection.
A humble 275 bhp Celica GTfour is how I make due...
Old 18 Jul 2009, 13:27 (Ref:2503785)   #6
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
MJ_N_09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

I can actually answer this.

I am intending to get a Corvette Z06. Shhhh.
Old 20 Jul 2009, 15:37 (Ref:2504931)   #7
geeteeone
Racer

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes, UK
geeteeone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
A humble 275 bhp Celica GTfour is how I make due...
There's no shame in that! Great car.

My daily driver is an MG ZT 260, which is the one with a 4.6 litre Ford Mustang engine in the front, helpfully uprated by the previous owner to over 300 bhp. Nice!
Old 20 Jul 2009, 15:54 (Ref:2504945)   #8
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't drive yet but my dad owns a '77 Alfa Spider like the one in The Graduate.
Old 20 Jul 2009, 22:14 (Ref:2505123)   #9
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
My daily drive is Italian, and red.

With a diesel engine and FIAT badge!
Old 21 Jul 2009, 09:15 (Ref:2505303)   #10
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeteeone View Post
There's no shame in that! Great car.

My daily driver is an MG ZT 260, which is the one with a 4.6 litre Ford Mustang engine in the front, helpfully uprated by the previous owner to over 300 bhp. Nice!
Very nice! I've been trying to find a car like that here in Holland for a good mate of mine who's tired of his Rover 75 and wants something with a little more oomph,but they're very rarely seen here. Shame really.
Old 21 Jul 2009, 12:16 (Ref:2505407)   #11
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
just recently sold my 04 STi and share my wife's honda SUV....thanks for bringing it up, Jim.

welcome!
Old 21 Jul 2009, 15:41 (Ref:2505523)   #12
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a Peugeot...... and it sure as hell isnt a 908 :P
Old 24 Jul 2009, 23:11 (Ref:2507413)   #13
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
MJ_N_09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is it a 905 then?