Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 14 Feb 2022, 23:05 (Ref:4098712)   #2151
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Powell View Post
And the 50 Irishmen ?
As the man said, Simples:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post

Oh! By the way; Fifty Irishmen? They are in the two pubs.
Old 6 Jun 2022, 22:32 (Ref:4113328)   #2152
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Time for a new challenge, a nice easy one to get the brain warmrd up;
Just PM me with the answer;

Which one is the Odd-1-out?
Attached Thumbnails
1 Odd 1 (1).JPG   1 Odd 1 (3).JPG   1 Odd 1 (5).JPG  

1 Odd 1 (4).JPG   1Odd (2).JPG   1 Odd 1 (6).JPG  

Old 7 Jun 2022, 13:47 (Ref:4113407)   #2153
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Six Formula 1 cars, all successful, but what is wrong with the selection?Can you spot it or will you miss it?.
All pictures downloaded from internet.
Attached Thumbnails
b2ba656ce64decc546b4bed35d372cac.jpg   f08abef925a11cb796027ffc819675cd.jpg   fa5daf01e3bd085abb732bb4f1525266--clermont-ferrand-jackie-stewart.jpg  

R (1).jpg   R.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 7 Jun 2022, 14:43 (Ref:4113410)   #2154
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think I see it, but I'm gonna take another look to make sure it isn't something else!
Old 7 Jun 2022, 18:25 (Ref:4113450)   #2155
bauble
Veteran

England
Well only two replies EB fumbling around the Odd-1-out, and Mike Harte way off beam with the F! selection puzzle.

Are they too hard, or are you simply disinterested?

Try this basic, simple, easy. obvious, kids level teaser;

What is the answer.?
Attached Thumbnails
! + (1).JPG   ! + (2).jpg   ! + (3).JPG  

! + (5).JPG   ! + (6).JPG   1 +.JPG  

Old 8 Jun 2022, 08:57 (Ref:4113497)   #2156
bauble
Veteran

England
As there does not seem to be much interest in puzzles, I will desist;

The answers to the three latest are;
1 Aston Martin
2 BRM
3 462.

Cheers,

Bauble.
Old 8 Jun 2022, 17:40 (Ref:4113609)   #2157
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
As there does not seem to be much interest in puzzles, I will desist;

The answers to the three latest are;
1 Aston Martin
2 BRM
3 462.

Cheers,

Bauble.
Even with answers I am struggling…! Clearly there needs to be a further lower tier in the Stupido club!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 8 Jun 2022, 18:48 (Ref:4113623)   #2158
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
Even with answers I am struggling…! Clearly there needs to be a further lower tier in the Stupido club!

Well at least you looked at the puzzles, that is good to know;

Aston Martin is still in full time porduction as a major manufacturer, I do not think the other marques are.

BRM won the Formula 1 Constructors title in 1962, and was the missing name in the sequence.

If you take the type numbers of the different cars, and add them up, if my maths are sound the answer is 462.

Maserati 250F Jaguar XK 120

Lotus 15 [B] Bugatti Type 35 Austin A40 Citroen 2 CV

Hopefully this will help you work out the answers,
Old 8 Jun 2022, 19:33 (Ref:4113633)   #2159
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

BRM won the Formula 1 Constructors title in 1962, and was the missing name in the sequence.
Hopefully this will help you work out the answers,
Thank goodness you explained that one, you having mentioned BRM as being the answer earlier. I can now stop trying to find a non existent BRM in the photos.
Old 10 Jun 2022, 02:02 (Ref:4113890)   #2160
bauble
Veteran

England
7 X 2
5 X 1
4 X 2
3 X 5

No maths required just 10 names.

The bird has nothing to do withthe answer, but it is supposed to be a Picture Puzzle.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3713.jpg  
Old 10 Jun 2022, 02:36 (Ref:4113891)   #2161
bauble
Veteran

England
Aproper picture puzzle, what do these six cars have in common (other the obvious wheels etc.)
Attached Thumbnails
1WL (1).JPG   1WL (2).JPG   1WL (3).JPG  

1WL (4).JPG   1WL (5).JPG   1WL (6).JPG  

Old 10 Jun 2022, 10:52 (Ref:4113923)   #2162
bauble
Veteran

England
With regard to 2161, I blundered, here we start again, however, you can now treat 2161 as an odd one out puzzle, if you want to.

Revised version;
What do all these have in common?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1759.JPG   IMG_5079.JPG   IMG_8727.JPG  

IMG_9429.JPG   IMG_2389.JPG   IMG_0781.JPG  

Last edited by bauble; 10 Jun 2022 at 10:58.
Old 10 Jun 2022, 12:17 (Ref:4113939)   #2163
apriliadriver
Racer

United Kingdom
Ruislip, Middx
apriliadriver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The gorgeous Chev Camaro is the only mass-production car : (or) the Camaro is the only car driven to and from the track. In any event, The Lord loves a Chevy....
Nick
Old 10 Jun 2022, 17:24 (Ref:4114053)   #2164
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
7 X 2
5 X 1
4 X 2
3 X 5

No maths required just 10 names.

The bird has nothing to do withthe answer, but it is supposed to be a Picture Puzzle.
Blimey I actually might know the answer to this one..well more accurately I know what the question is asking!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 10 Jun 2022, 18:25 (Ref:4114072)   #2165
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
Blimey I actually might know the answer to this one..well more accurately I know what the question is asking!
I won't hold my breath
Old 12 Jun 2022, 13:15 (Ref:4115107)   #2166
bauble
Veteran

England
Can you pair-up these six cars? Be aware that you are enteriing, the dark labyrinthyne world of Bauble's Picture Puzzles, all is not what it might seem, booby traps lay around each corner, and there are a number of Boobys waiting to fall in!
Attached Thumbnails
1 Puz (1).JPG   1 Puz (2).JPG   1 Puz (4).JPG  

1 Puz (5).JPG   1 Puz (6).JPG  
Attached Images

Old 12 Jun 2022, 21:44 (Ref:4115258)   #2167
bauble
Veteran

England
There was a terrible kerfuffle and a lot of cars were badly mangled. Can you put them back together.

1 Red mail
2 Boil Harming
3 Most train band
4 He lent cars
5 Louse title
6 Scoft order.

Thank you for your help/
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9274.JPG  
Old 13 Jun 2022, 09:36 (Ref:4115312)   #2168
bauble
Veteran

England
Laet's try and get a few answers, plenty of views, but little response, come on chaps, you can do it!

Six manufactures to name, easy;
Attached Thumbnails
71kHNSKwxmL._AC_UX679_.jpg   R.jpg   TIGER-1024x647.jpg  

stag gallery picture.zoozon (31).jpg   Teo-MAIN-.jpeg  
Attached Images

Old 13 Jun 2022, 10:16 (Ref:4115317)   #2169
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've worked out three of the manufacturers or maybe 4. Can't for the life of me work out the others!
Old 13 Jun 2022, 11:04 (Ref:4115322)   #2170
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I've worked out three of the manufacturers or maybe 4. Can't for the life of me work out the others!
I've PM'd Baub with my six suggested manufacturers. No doubt once he's stopped laughing at my pathetic attempts I will be publicly shamed by him showing my mistakes on here later...
Old 13 Jun 2022, 11:23 (Ref:4115323)   #2171
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
That is a tough one. No wonder you had trouble with your suggestions Viva, it's very cryptic
Old 13 Jun 2022, 11:55 (Ref:4115333)   #2172
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have submitted a correct answer. Whether it is the answer Bauble is looking for is another matter
Old 13 Jun 2022, 13:10 (Ref:4115359)   #2173
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't think of a manufacture that produced a slapper model!
Old 13 Jun 2022, 13:18 (Ref:4115361)   #2174
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
The young (?) lady seems to have beaten most people, but that is what she is paid for(d)
Old 13 Jun 2022, 13:30 (Ref:4115364)   #2175
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I can't think of a manufacture that produced a slapper model!
It'll be a modern car with airbags