Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 14 Aug 2019, 12:29 (Ref:3922704)   #1
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
McLaren indycar 2020 - Arrow McLarenSP

McLaren is entering IndyCar full time in 2020 in conjunction with Schmidt Peterson Racing.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/n...on-motorsports

Now all we need is the Freddy Allen announcement!
Old 14 Aug 2019, 18:11 (Ref:3922750)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As much as I think it is interesting to some F1 fans (including myself), I can't help but think this belongs in the Indycar forum.

Richard
Old 14 Aug 2019, 19:03 (Ref:3922758)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
As much as I think it is interesting to some F1 fans (including myself), I can't help but think this belongs in the Indycar forum.

Richard
Indeed it does.
Old 14 Aug 2019, 19:04 (Ref:3922760)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post

Richard
Indeed it does but it has been covered over there, quite extensively.
Old 14 Aug 2019, 19:38 (Ref:3922764)   #5
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Curious where the driver lineup is headed.

2 cars full season, 3 for Indy500

Alonso seems pretty firmly sitting in the Indy only camp

After declaring loyalties to Arrow, Hinchcliffe seems to be less of a certainty.

Ericsson maybe but i doubt it.

Ive heard Herta and Nasr's name put around on various stories, I dont know much about Herta but would be interested in seeing Nasr in a Mclaren.

Vandoorne is probably too happy with his Mercedes association now to come back.

I wonder if its a possibility to see some of the Mclaren juniors take the third car out for a few races, Camara
Old 14 Aug 2019, 21:25 (Ref:3922790)   #6
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Curious where the driver lineup is headed.

2 cars full season, 3 for Indy500

Alonso seems pretty firmly sitting in the Indy only camp

After declaring loyalties to Arrow, Hinchcliffe seems to be less of a certainty.

Ericsson maybe but i doubt it.

Ive heard Herta and Nasr's name put around on various stories, I dont know much about Herta but would be interested in seeing Nasr in a Mclaren.

Vandoorne is probably too happy with his Mercedes association now to come back.

I wonder if its a possibility to see some of the Mclaren juniors take the third car out for a few races, Camara
Hinch is likely going to be sold to another Honda team, most doubt we'll see him running a lame duck Chevy program and with his Honda Canada deal he'll move.

Herta isn't moving there, he's got a multi-year deal with HSR and beyond that an offer from Andretti.
Old 15 Aug 2019, 10:29 (Ref:3922829)   #7
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Hinch is likely going to be sold to another Honda team, most doubt we'll see him running a lame duck Chevy program and with his Honda Canada deal he'll move.

Herta isn't moving there, he's got a multi-year deal with HSR and beyond that an offer from Andretti.
Sure, did think it was strange Hinch did that post staying he was sticking with the team, surely the Honda deal pays better!

Id love to see Nasr, then an Indy experienced head to balance it out
Old 15 Aug 2019, 11:19 (Ref:3922837)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think that was 100% no announcement is terrible PR and would result in nothing but questions about what was going on with drivers and contracts. It reads a bit like yeah I have a contract here and yeah, I have a contract with Honda Canada but I guess I won't next year now. But doesn't really say he's broken either one, one has to give and I'm thinking Honda will do everything they can to get him in a Honda for 2020. And Chevy isn't going to pay him that money, they buy in with teams not drivers
Old 6 Sep 2019, 11:44 (Ref:3926183)   #9
CarfanLUFC
Racer

Zimbabwe
A Yorkshire Farm
CarfanLUFC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCarfanLUFC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not kept up with news so much recently but would be a same if Hinch wasn't kept in the fold
Old 6 Sep 2019, 11:51 (Ref:3926187)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarfanLUFC View Post
Not kept up with news so much recently but would be a same if Hinch wasn't kept in the fold
Hinchcliffe has one of the McLaren SP seats.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/145696
Old 6 Sep 2019, 11:52 (Ref:3926188)   #11
CarfanLUFC
Racer

Zimbabwe
A Yorkshire Farm
CarfanLUFC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCarfanLUFC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Hinchcliffe has one of the McLaren SP seats.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/145696
Ah thank you very much. Really hope he can find race winning form again.