Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:09 (Ref:812780)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Classic Endurance Racing : a new support serie

Jérôme Mugnier's site is announcing today the creation of the Classic Endurance Racing, as a support serie of the new LMES championship, organized by Peter Auto (Patrick Peter).

Possible entries :
- endurance cars (24 hours of Le Mans or Daytona, 12 hours of Sebring, 1000 Kms of Monza, Nürburgring, Spa)
- some guest cars could enter too : prototypes (from 1966 to 1972) and GT (from 1966 to 1973).

Format :
- free practice : 30 minutes
- qualification practice : 2 x 30 minutes
- race : 1 hour, with one stop in the pit
- 1 or 2 pilot by car

Schedules :
Monza : 9 Mai
Silverstone : 14 Août
Nürburgring : 3 Juillet
Spa : 12 Septembre

I'm posting this one in the "Classic Forum" too... Ayse and Paul, if you think it doesn't fit here, feel free to delete it !

Last edited by Fab; 16 Dec 2003 at 06:13.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 07:11 (Ref:812814)   #2
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
This is the series that will include the Ligier I pulled your leg about a couple of weeks ago.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 07:36 (Ref:812828)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham Goodwin
This is the series that will include the Ligier I pulled your leg about a couple of weeks ago.
I'm still suffering of the fall !

What do you think about this serie ?
Old 16 Dec 2003, 07:43 (Ref:812831)   #4
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I remember seeing something about this a couple of months ago - this is going to be one hell of a series, I can't wait to see them at Silverstone in 9 months time........
Old 16 Dec 2003, 07:52 (Ref:812838)   #5
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm scared. Very scared.

I'm scared that i won't be able to go to the Silverstone race *shudders*
It's my mum's friend's wedding the day before, and unless by then i've got my own car, i've no idea what the likelyhood of being able to get there is...
Anyway, can't wait to see this anyway if i do make it.

(damn, just noticed the race is on the Saturday)
Old 16 Dec 2003, 19:34 (Ref:813347)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham Goodwin

Watc it Graham, or I'll have to send my friend Willie around to sort you out....
Old 16 Dec 2003, 19:35 (Ref:813350)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Classic Endurance Racing : a new support serie

Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Ayse and Paul, if you think it doesn't fit here, feel free to delete it !

Certainly not!
Old 16 Dec 2003, 20:59 (Ref:813430)   #8
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Don't worry P - I for one will be there, so we send send you the pictures. In fact I think that weekend is going to be one of my highlights of the year - A classic sports car race, 2 British GT rounds and a 1000Km race, what more could a sports car fan ask for.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 21:59 (Ref:813500)   #9
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ya, I've know about it for a month now, and it's where the dynamic duo want to defect to.
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 16 Dec 2003, 23:12 (Ref:813584)   #10
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Don't worry P - I for one will be there, so we send send you the pictures. In fact I think that weekend is going to be one of my highlights of the year - A classic sports car race, 2 British GT rounds and a 1000Km race, what more could a sports car fan ask for.
And then the next weekend the BTCC are at Brands on the Gp circuit But of course that weekend is also spoiled by my sister's birthday

I must go to one of those, preferably both
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:47 (Ref:813713)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Busy Bee !
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:48 (Ref:813714)   #12
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
And then the next weekend the BTCC are at Brands on the Gp circuit But of course that weekend is also spoiled by my sister's birthday

For your sister, bring her on the circuit.

For the races, missing the LMES week-end seems a major mistake !

But I can admit that the BTCC race is worth it...
Old 17 Dec 2003, 07:36 (Ref:813726)   #13
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo

I'll be there too, saying that it will be a a double header for me that weekend Bentley Drivers Club at Silverstone on the Saturday and then striaght to Brands for the BTCC on the Sunday