Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 24 May 2007, 19:19 (Ref:1920542)   #1
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Red Bull and Wings for Life - a one-off livery for Silverstone.

This'll make the Honda look great.

http://www.redbullf1.com/red-bull-ra...976-1731485866

I love the idea personally, may even get involved! But man, that thing'll be an eyesore.
Old 24 May 2007, 19:22 (Ref:1920543)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very cool though! I'm tempted.
Old 24 May 2007, 19:26 (Ref:1920545)   #3
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Doesn't Honda carry the name of its contributors this year on their cars?
This is a cool idea by RBR.
Old 24 May 2007, 19:29 (Ref:1920548)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Honda have always had names of employees on the inside of the rear wing plates in recent years. I think this year they were putting names of the public who donated cash to them on various places of the car, although I'm yet to see this.

(Off topic: what happened to that Real Madrid livery in the Spanish GP?)
Old 24 May 2007, 19:56 (Ref:1920564)   #5
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yuk, it looks like someone just puked all over it. Surely they could have come up with a better design for the graphics.

Who's the agency???

Last edited by NAC; 24 May 2007 at 19:58.
Old 24 May 2007, 20:03 (Ref:1920572)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If we all paint our faces the same colour then we might be able to change the overall design.
Old 24 May 2007, 20:15 (Ref:1920577)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Good idea. Let's all paint our faces dark blue. Some can be red and others yellow, and then we'll see what those designers can come up with!
Old 24 May 2007, 21:00 (Ref:1920611)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Or lets get some of us together and paint a letter of T E N - T E N T H S . C O M on our heads. We would have to reserve the space next to us on their "highly interactive" wesbite.
Old 24 May 2007, 21:10 (Ref:1920618)   #9
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Honda have always had names of employees on the inside of the rear wing plates in recent years. I think this year they were putting names of the public who donated cash to them on various places of the car, although I'm yet to see this.
Correct, but you won't be able to read them - my understanding is it will be some funky picture made up of the names microscopicly
Old 24 May 2007, 21:32 (Ref:1920631)   #10
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
I wish I had £10, I would so do this.
Old 24 May 2007, 22:19 (Ref:1920659)   #11
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Exactly what I was thinking, what is the current exchange for £10 to USD? about 20 dollars or so?
Old 25 May 2007, 01:26 (Ref:1920712)   #12
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
I just ran the exchange rate counter on Google, £10, is equal to $19.79.
Old 25 May 2007, 05:04 (Ref:1920750)   #13
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i couldn't care if the car looked like a giant turd on the track it is for a good cause and when something like that is involved looks don't matter IMO, good idea RBR keep up the good work.
Old 25 May 2007, 10:28 (Ref:1920924)   #14
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I've signed up. DC should be able to see me & my daughter from the cockpit.
Old 25 May 2007, 12:46 (Ref:1921006)   #15
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah great idea, i put my mug about 1/2 way down the nose of DCs motor. Wonder if i'll get to see it up close at the GP.....
Old 25 May 2007, 16:59 (Ref:1921145)   #16
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bought my space.
Old 25 May 2007, 17:28 (Ref:1921157)   #17
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Apparently Torro Rosso will be doing a similar thing,except they'll be using photo's of peoples bottoms.All in a good cause though.
Old 25 May 2007, 18:51 (Ref:1921190)   #18
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I wish I'd known that, I've just posted a picture of my bottom to go on the Red Bull sidepod.
Old 25 May 2007, 19:19 (Ref:1921216)   #19
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I may do this, just so the drivers get an eyeful of me.....

ahem.
Old 26 May 2007, 07:10 (Ref:1921373)   #20
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Given his complaints about Red Bull earlier this week, I think everyone should post a picture of Ron...

(sadly, I wasn't original enough to produce this, saw it elsewhere)
Old 26 May 2007, 12:04 (Ref:1921499)   #21
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmunky
I may do this, just so the drivers get an eyeful of me.....

ahem.
DC or MW might crash if they see that .
Old 8 Jun 2007, 10:43 (Ref:1932133)   #22
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
13 days to go and hardly any of the spaces have been sold at all. This isn't gonna be good for the teams image.
Old 8 Jun 2007, 18:37 (Ref:1932541)   #23
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I am going to get involved in this because it is the kind of thing I often think about participating in but don't bother in the end.

I wonder if they will enlarge the images if there is a bunch of empty space?
Old 8 Jun 2007, 18:40 (Ref:1932542)   #24
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I was about to say that!

It would be disconcerting indeed to see an F1 car with three giant faces on it.

I'm going to send in a mugshot of Christian Klien to go on Mark's car.
Old 8 Jun 2007, 19:00 (Ref:1932554)   #25
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
DC or Mark?

There will be more photos on DC's, but then DC's will be shown more on TV.

This a toughie.