Old 21 Oct 2007, 19:14 (Ref:2046699)   #1
mcice
Rookie

United Kingdom
Curry Rivel - Somerset
mcice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Castle Combe Track Day - Saturday 15th December 2007

Hey all!

I am organizing a track day at Castle Combe (SN14 7EY - Wiltshire) - just off the M5.

It's on Saturday 15th December. Yep its close to Christmas - but hey, you could buy some pressies on the day too!

As well as racing round the track, you can also showcase your car in the paddock area, then put your foot to the floor and get on the track!

With prizes too! From a 6,000watt sound system (2x 3,000watt Subs, Amplifier and Wiring Kit) to a 2,000watt set of 6x9s - perfect for those Christmas tunes!

The track is 1.85 miles in length - more details of the track and location available at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk.

The cost will be £130 for the day, and £40 if you want an additional driver. There is a restaurant/cafe on site with hot dogs, meals, drinks etc. at reasonable prices too!

The sound limit is 100db, although silencers can be purchased on the day for around £50 from the motorsport shop next door.

Helmets are required, although they can be supplied for a small deposit on the day. Car must be road legal, with road legal tyres and you must be over 17 with a full UK driving licence.

There will be a few trade stands too, so you can grab a bargain and see the sound equipment you could win (or buy) and hear it too!

The deadline for entries and payment is the 1st November. Can be made by cash, bank transfer/payment, paypal etc. Usual stuff!

Anyway, all those interested let me know - via pm, email sales@mcice.co.uk, or enquire about my number (I would post it here, but I get bored of prank calls )

Also, camping can be arranged for those coming from afar, the cafe is open nice and early for breakfast too!