Antonio Giovinazzi 0 0%
Mick Schumacher 0 0%
Nikita Mazepin 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 Sep 2021, 06:38 (Ref:4072104)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Dutch Grand Prix 2021

Who do you vote for?
Old 5 Sep 2021, 14:45 (Ref:4072145)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Torn between Perez and Verstappen, but my vote goes to Max for the perfect weekend. Pole, lights to flag victory. Can't argue with that.
Old 5 Sep 2021, 14:56 (Ref:4072152)   #3
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Pierre Gasly gets my vote by a smidge ahead of Hamilton. Hamilton did an incredible job to get so close to Verstappen in what seemed to be the inferior car. But Gasly drove a perfect race and got the absolute maximum out of that Alpha Tauri.
Old 5 Sep 2021, 15:36 (Ref:4072162)   #4
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
picked Verstappen. he was really in control all weekend.
Old 5 Sep 2021, 16:13 (Ref:4072170)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Verstappen, good win.

Gasly, impressive result.

I wasn't that impressed with Perez. Not rubbish though.

But, for the first lap and the result. Alonso.
Old 5 Sep 2021, 20:29 (Ref:4072192)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
perfect race for max
Old 5 Sep 2021, 21:57 (Ref:4072205)   #7
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Alonso just ahead of Gasly.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 00:35 (Ref:4072229)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max. Difficult to win at home let alone first home race let alone in front of a very excited fan base.

To maintain composure, stick to routine, not get distracted, kept a level head, no team mate to protect his tail...a championship drive imo. Impressive stuff.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 06:05 (Ref:4072249)   #9
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max with kudos to Perez and Gasly.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 06:18 (Ref:4072251)   #10
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I voted Verstappen for the dominant home win. I could of / should of voted Alonso for the feisty opening lap and overtaking a Ferrari.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 06:20 (Ref:4072254)   #11
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Max. for delivering under pressure
Old 6 Sep 2021, 06:34 (Ref:4072257)   #12
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Max did what he should do. Well done, but no extra points from me for that.

Gasly did a really good job, and if it were not for the fact that he comes across as a looser that moans about his fate I would say did was the silent driver of the day.

Maybe Valtteri and Lewis did look like they were beaten on this day, but they did haul in those points for the team that makes Mercedes win over and over. Well done, both of those drivers.

But, I give the driver of the day honour to Fernando Alonso, who on a track that was **** poor for real racing used some real feisty spirit, and maybe some oval racing experience, to show them youngsters how a champion races. His response when Occon complained he could go faster was pure Alonso! "You want me to go faster, and not save tires? Sure thing" and then Occon was nowhere near again. Reminded me of Daniel's "I'll just driver faster then" after being notified of a 5 second penalty. That's the spirit. Driver of the Day: Fernando.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 07:28 (Ref:4072265)   #13
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I'm giving it to Fernando, great drive, splitting the Ferraris at the end
Old 6 Sep 2021, 08:04 (Ref:4072270)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max. Kudos to Alonso and Gasly who is really making a name for himself. Not sure why Perez has been mentioned in relation to DOTR.....
Old 6 Sep 2021, 08:37 (Ref:4072275)   #15
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Max. Kudos to Alonso and Gasly who is really making a name for himself. Not sure why Perez has been mentioned in relation to DOTR.....

I think it's because he did provide some overtaking, and there was not much happening elsewhere, so he did at least give us that.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 08:44 (Ref:4072276)   #16
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Perez had another scrappy weekend and his clumsy lock up on hard tyres at the start ruined his strategy. He would have finished a lot higher than he did, if it were not for that lock up. Overtaking some slower cars whilst driving the best car on the grid does not mask that, although that did bring some much needed excitement, which is probably why a few people considered voting for him.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 08:47 (Ref:4072277)   #17
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Re Sergio I reckon he did allright.... a pitlane start to 8th, with plenty of overtaking on a track not conducive to that was a worthy effort. His early exit from qualy was a result of a team screw up, not his fault.

My vote goes to Max who was faultless, with kudos to Alonso and Gasly also.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 09:31 (Ref:4072282)   #18
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am doing this differently and vote for Kubica. Got a late call, missed 2 free practices, had to step into a car that was not specifically set up for his needs and didn't finish last.

And Bottas for forcing Lewis to pit again still for that fastest lap.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 09:41 (Ref:4072284)   #19
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Cant see past Max....looked dialed in all weekend. Honorable mention to Lewis for recovering a bad weekend and lack of track time into a decent result.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 10:27 (Ref:4072306)   #20
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Max - delivered under huge pressure. Honourable mentions for Gasly and Alonso.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 10:37 (Ref:4072309)   #21
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardRenes View Post
I am doing this differently and vote for Kubica. Got a late call, missed 2 free practices, had to step into a car that was not specifically set up for his needs and didn't finish last.

And Bottas for forcing Lewis to pit again still for that fastest lap.

Yeah, those were worthy of mention.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 13:19 (Ref:4072335)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A little tricky based on highlights, however i went for Alonso.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 13:48 (Ref:4072340)   #23
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
As come back drives in the best car go I thought it was on par.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 15:19 (Ref:4072354)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
As come back drives in the best car go I thought it was on par.
Absolutely. No more than should have been expected - if he hadn't rooted his tyres, he could have made up even more.
Old 6 Sep 2021, 20:53 (Ref:4072394)   #25
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Verstappen He did everything he had to do. Respect to Gasly too.