Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 14 Mar 2012, 10:21 (Ref:3040851)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Disappointingly dull........
Old 14 Mar 2012, 10:31 (Ref:3040854)   #27
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
perhaps he's a closet cambridge united fan and he's named it after the mighty abbey stadium?
Old 14 Mar 2012, 13:00 (Ref:3040909)   #28
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh Abbey, please behave yourself !
Old 14 Mar 2012, 13:02 (Ref:3040910)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, let's hope he breaks the 'Abbey Habit'.........
Old 14 Mar 2012, 14:00 (Ref:3040935)   #30
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In the name of once here often mentioned lady, I think it should be Liz (Hurley).
Or Elizabeth.
I don't mind.

But, we'd know he is secretly being reading this for ten years
Old 14 Mar 2012, 14:38 (Ref:3040945)   #31
pauln
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
pauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He's got my daughter's name spelt incorrectly and at only 6 weeks I think she's perhaps a little young for him...
Old 14 Mar 2012, 18:34 (Ref:3041048)   #32
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
What a character, eh?
Old 14 Mar 2012, 18:35 (Ref:3041049)   #33
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Had our boy been born a girl, we were gonna call her Abbey after the chicane at Silverstone!
Old 14 Mar 2012, 19:02 (Ref:3041069)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
My son Arnage has never forgiven me, while his sister Parabolica changed her name by deed poll......

Perhaps FB's wins will be in abbeyance this season.......
Old 14 Mar 2012, 20:14 (Ref:3041111)   #35
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Perhaps he named it after his favourite corner?
Old 14 Mar 2012, 23:00 (Ref:3041200)   #36
Oran Park Forever
Racer

Australia
Adelaide
Oran Park Forever should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOran Park Forever should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOran Park Forever should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Being a big Fab Four fan, he probably thought of it while crossing a certain 'Road'.........

Old 15 Mar 2012, 00:48 (Ref:3041231)   #37
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He just likes the name... reason enough !
Old 15 Mar 2012, 06:51 (Ref:3041310)   #38
Mr V
Veteran

England
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
He just likes the name... reason enough !
That can't possibly be the reason, thats not good enough for the posters on here!
Old 15 Mar 2012, 11:59 (Ref:3041456)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, not if we're justifying a thread on the back of such world-shattering news...... Still, if it floats your boat.....

On the other hand, perhaps we should take the speculation a little further and sillier (yeah!) by thinking about what the other drivers might call their 2012 mounts if they were as daft as Mr. Vettel?
Old 15 Mar 2012, 14:55 (Ref:3041550)   #40
Mr V
Veteran

England
Is Mr Vettel actually daft though? Or is he just a 24 year old,who has millions in the bank, wins more races, pole positions etc than anyone else, someone who seemingly enjoys life, who happens to like naming his cars, something that millions of other people around the world seem to do also?

And are we just a bunch of bored F1 fans, who will find anything to talk about in the off season?
Old 15 Mar 2012, 15:24 (Ref:3041559)   #41
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

I never put names in my car, however I talk to them...
Old 15 Mar 2012, 15:27 (Ref:3041561)   #42
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
When they start talking back, make an appointment to see your Doctor.

Having said that, there have been many times when I've fallen out with my Sat-Nav.
Old 15 Mar 2012, 15:44 (Ref:3041569)   #43
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
Is Mr Vettel actually daft though? Or is he just a 24 year old,who has millions in the bank, wins more races, pole positions etc than anyone else, someone who seemingly enjoys life, who happens to like naming his cars, something that millions of other people around the world seem to do also?

And are we just a bunch of bored F1 fans, who will find anything to talk about in the off season?

Daft, inane, bored, call it what you will..... No he's far from daft in wanting to give his car a name. We're the daft ones for being interested......

Quote:
Me too.

'Start you b*****d, start!!!'
Old 15 Mar 2012, 15:57 (Ref:3041587)   #44
Mr V
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

'Start you b*****d, start!!!'
Agreed, my cars only get called something when they go wrong

That said, our son did christen the wifes 206 "Rosie", don't know why, but thats what we refer to her as!
Old 15 Mar 2012, 16:11 (Ref:3041599)   #45
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I made the mistake of asking my kids what I should call my car and ended up driving around in a Citroen C2 called 'Egg' for 4 years. My MX5 is now called 'Maxine'.
Back on thread, there's only one thing Seb's car can be called - 'Ugly Betty'!
Old 15 Mar 2012, 16:44 (Ref:3041614)   #46
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Humphrey View Post
Back on thread, there's only one thing Seb's car can be called - 'Ugly Betty'!
But, at least now, she's in good company.
Old 15 Mar 2012, 17:20 (Ref:3041635)   #47
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Mind you, as strange as it might be to you lot, around here cars are considered to be males... so this is a weird conversation to me !
Old 15 Mar 2012, 17:26 (Ref:3041640)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
A male car? That's novel...... to me, anyway.
Old 15 Mar 2012, 17:31 (Ref:3041646)   #49
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Come on now! We all know who this is.

Old 15 Mar 2012, 17:39 (Ref:3041652)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Herberta!