Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 3 Apr 2008, 22:07 (Ref:2169059)   #1
calibrax
Rookie

United Kingdom
Rochester, Kent
calibrax should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Parc Ferme restrictions

Moving a hot topic to Parc Ferme is all very well, but it means that those of us with less than 100 posts are unable to contribute. I've been here for a few months now, I don't post much, but I do lurk around and read a lot and sometimes feel I have a valid point to put across.

Oh, and someone with 55 posts is advised here to go to Parc Ferme to discuss the topic...!
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105494

Just my feedback.
Old 3 Apr 2008, 22:19 (Ref:2169072)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We decided to move the topic to Parc Ferme for a number of reasons, while some users may feel it is unfair to move it to what is considered the "off topic" area of Tenths we felt that while Max is the president of FIA which is an organisation that deals with all forms of motorsport and not just F1 that it was a general topic which was more about freedom of expression, the right to privacy etc. and as such was more suited to Parc Ferme.

For anyone that really feels strongly about the subject it's easy to get Parc Ferme access, it's available to our paid subscribers and a 2 week trial subscription is only £1, which is probably the same cost as the "rag" that broke the story in the first place.
Old 3 Apr 2008, 22:37 (Ref:2169091)   #3
calibrax
Rookie

United Kingdom
Rochester, Kent
Cheers for the quick reply. I've now subscribed for a year... can I just say though, the subscription section is not the easiest thing to find! Took me a good 10 minutes, no mention of it in the FAQ or on the home page... but I eventually found a link in my user control panel. Might be an idea to make it more prominent? I would have subscribed earlier if I'd known, this site is fab.
Old 3 Apr 2008, 22:44 (Ref:2169100)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We do run adverts for subscriptions, they are adverts that say "Want rid of these adverts?"

Subscriptions are also mentioned in the FAQ a couple of times, under "How do I remove the adverts" and there's also a specific section on "Subscribers".

However I will take your point on-board and try and make it easier to find.

For anyone else, the link is: http://tentenths.com/forum/payments.php

Oh, and the list of subscriber benefits is here and subscribers can also upload and share pictures here.
Old 3 Apr 2008, 22:49 (Ref:2169105)   #5
calibrax
Rookie

United Kingdom
Rochester, Kent
Weird, I couldn't see it in the FAQ but there it is clear as day! D'oh. I think my eyesight must be on it's way out...
Old 4 Apr 2008, 08:39 (Ref:2169293)   #6
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!

DO NOT ENTER PARC FERME ...Theres a lot of weird people down there doing unmentionable things and God knows what else.... ...Even Mad Max wouldn't go in there for a spanking....
Old 4 Apr 2008, 10:42 (Ref:2169385)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You've lost your sheep again then Armco?

Calibrax is welcome to join in the fun. As Armco says there's lots going on but you have to be in it to see it.