Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 4 Oct 2002, 20:56 (Ref:396015)   #1
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Best FF Festival moment/memory?

Have so many memories myself...my stunning picture of Ellen Lohr sideways into Paddock at about 20.000ft must be the best...or (Vivion?)Daly landing next to me on the bank at Paddock also sticks out! Danica deserved a big pat on the back the other year as well. Who will buying the drinks afterwards in the Kentagon then???
Old 4 Oct 2002, 21:18 (Ref:396030)   #2
LMP900
Racer

LMP900 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well the festival being the festival I have a lot of good and vivid memories.
One of the best was and still is the fight for the lead between Anthony Davidson and the rest of the field. Absolutely smashing!
Old 5 Oct 2002, 07:33 (Ref:396187)   #3
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
was it Rudholm that spun off at Paddock after getting passed davidson that year...that was a good festival !...the nerves were there for Davidson at the restart...alot of tension there too , which made a good final .
Old 7 Oct 2002, 08:24 (Ref:397330)   #4
BennyBoy1978
Veteran

England
Sydney
BennyBoy1978 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think it was dahlgren, I think rudholm finished 3rd or 4th
Old 7 Oct 2002, 12:42 (Ref:397487)   #5
sonic
Veteran

sonic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah it was Dahlgren. Talk about a race of attrition! Davidson was about 5ths a lap slower than the Van diemans and Taylor. But the bit that truly made it for me was as they crossed the line on the last lap Davidson actually lifted off to lure Dahlgren alongside him. then he just buried it into paddock as hard as he could and hung dahlgren out to dry on the damp outside line! Personally its the most intelligent thing I've ever seen a racing driver do. hey, thats an idea for a thread!
Old 7 Oct 2002, 15:35 (Ref:397642)   #6
Ed Hill
Rookie

Ed Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
have been to the last four festivals now, and it's always great. Anthony's win was most definitely the best one. What a masterpiece of defending a position. I think there wasn't much left of Ant's gearbox after the race though.
For the Kentagon party afterwards, I certainly recall Ricardo van der Ende's win, what a party!
Old 7 Oct 2002, 20:12 (Ref:397820)   #7
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks guys...yes , it was Dahlgren.....that was a grest festival .just didnt know which way it was going to swing.
Old 9 Oct 2002, 22:06 (Ref:399753)   #8
LMP900
Racer

LMP900 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
racing how it should be! herbert QUEST for glory was also great (get it?)
Old 10 Oct 2002, 11:56 (Ref:400175)   #9
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Hmm so many Festivals to look back on for me. One of the most exciting moments was when Mark Marchant (local hero and Brands instructor) rolled his Jamun on the entry to Druids a few years ago. He made a somewhat ambitious move up the inside, got on the grass under braking, touched wheels with another car and hey presto, visited the gravel trap upside down! Thank goodness he was OK and you don't find many more agreeable racing drivers than Mark.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 12:14 (Ref:400200)   #10
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Roberto Moreno's (Can't spell his name, sorry if he is reading)great win, I standing on the outside of druids, he was inch prefect every time.
Herberts win must also stand out.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 18:08 (Ref:400530)   #11
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
spelling looks correct to me . Herberts win stands out for sure.