2 1 1.28%
1 2 2.56%
*snork* 3 3.85%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Mar 2013, 22:02 (Ref:3224043)   #26
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Isn't so ? He messed up but kept the 25 points...
Old 24 Mar 2013, 22:04 (Ref:3224044)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Of course. He wouldn't have made his......mistake......if he'd been happy with 18.....
Old 24 Mar 2013, 22:08 (Ref:3224045)   #28
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Of course. He wouldn't have made his......mistake......if he'd been happy with 18.....
Like I said, a stat collector. It's a form of OCD.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 22:31 (Ref:3224057)   #29
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
7 for me - had a bit going on, the damp start shook things up a bit but whilst managing tyres has always been part of the game, it seems too much at the moment. The team orders stuff didn't make it better or worse for me - the podium lived up to expectations though!
Old 24 Mar 2013, 22:50 (Ref:3224073)   #30
MarkG
Veteran

MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!
That was the win of a cheat. The Red Bulls were the class of the field, Mark Webber had it sewn up until knifed in the back.
Finger-boy's finger is an insecurity thing I reckon.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 23:01 (Ref:3224079)   #31
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
7 for me. The same number of points Mr Vettel robbed Mr Webber of on raceday
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 24 Mar 2013, 23:55 (Ref:3224101)   #32
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
was fortunate that i was able to watch the race with friends and it got everyone talking. it was entertaining.
gave it a 7.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 00:59 (Ref:3224113)   #33
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Vettel is just a guy who leaves me cold. He's not even interesting as a villain - like Schumacher was.

Anyway, on the whole, I enjoyed the race. 7.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 01:00 (Ref:3224114)   #34
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think the race bring spectacle, and quality albeit not the expected. 9 for me, but the results didn't satisfy me that much.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 03:38 (Ref:3224146)   #35
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7 for me. Would have been a ten if anyone but Vettel won it.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 05:11 (Ref:3224163)   #36
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gave it a 7, and I think I am being kind, all we saw (apart from the obvious, were people not going as fast as they could because of Tyre.
So when Perez picks up the fastest purely because he was last to pit it isn't real, is it?
Old 25 Mar 2013, 08:37 (Ref:3224208)   #37
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8 for me ,lots of passing some great battles throughout the race a little anti climatic at the end.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 09:54 (Ref:3224260)   #38
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
5 for me, race won and lost with pit stops and tyre choice, if the team/driver chose the right ones and kept circulating you got the right outcome. That is unless team orders weren't adhered to .....
Old 25 Mar 2013, 12:01 (Ref:3224348)   #39
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I gave it an 8. It would have been a 6, but I'm still laughing at Hamilton's accidental drive-through in the McLaren pit box
Old 25 Mar 2013, 12:31 (Ref:3224363)   #40
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notso Swift View Post
Gave it a 7, and I think I am being kind, all we saw (apart from the obvious, were people not going as fast as they could because of Tyre.
So when Perez picks up the fastest purely because he was last to pit it isn't real, is it?
Just like any series. You have fresher tyres because of a late strategy on a rubbered in track, you go faster..

Selby
Old 25 Mar 2013, 12:55 (Ref:3224380)   #41
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nothing more than 7...
Old 25 Mar 2013, 16:00 (Ref:3224497)   #42
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A 6 from me. It did have an interesting start, thanks to the wet weather. However, from then it didn't have as much action as I would have liked to have seen. Managing the tyres came into play here. A shame that the McLaren of Button's had a bad pitstop and also retired, if he had not then he might have been more competitive.

A shame about the Mercedes under-fueling as well.

The "pass" from Vettel on Webber gives the race a sour note.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 16:38 (Ref:3224520)   #43
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Couldn't we vote for *snork* too?
Old 25 Mar 2013, 16:38 (Ref:3224521)   #44
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, we can.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 21:31 (Ref:3224666)   #45
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Amateur night out.. I gave it a 5
Old 26 Mar 2013, 11:29 (Ref:3224923)   #46
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I'm not really sure what it's going to take for more people to rate races higher. We actually seem to have more going on during modern races than we did in generations before. Over the past year or two I've dug up video of races from the 1980s and 1990s, and almost nothing happened on the track. People seem to remember them as being full of excitement, but if identical races took place today we'd see everyone rating them 1, 2, or 3 out of 10.
Old 26 Mar 2013, 11:51 (Ref:3224941)   #47
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan_PJN View Post
I'm not really sure what it's going to take for more people to rate races higher. We actually seem to have more going on during modern races than we did in generations before. Over the past year or two I've dug up video of races from the 1980s and 1990s, and almost nothing happened on the track. People seem to remember them as being full of excitement, but if identical races took place today we'd see everyone rating them 1, 2, or 3 out of 10.
I remember many a race in the 80s and 90s being a processional snooze fest.
Old 26 Mar 2013, 12:38 (Ref:3224983)   #48
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I remember many a race in the 80s and 90s being a processional snooze fest.
But that's because today's GPs are artificially "controlled" to increase the entertainment value. Is that the right thing ? You pays your money and takes your choice.
Old 26 Mar 2013, 12:43 (Ref:3224986)   #49
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
But that's because today's GPs are artificially "controlled" to increase the entertainment value. Is that the right thing ? You pays your money and takes your choice.
We'll be in for a few snooze fests this season despite the artificial "controls".
Old 26 Mar 2013, 13:32 (Ref:3225017)   #50
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
We'll be in for a few snooze fests this season despite the artificial "controls".
Agreed. Nothing changes.(That's a contradiction of what I previously posted !) So what we're agreeing here, is that the present F1 is controlled, manipulated and STILL as boring as races of the past.

God help us if they go back to the old 3-hour races of the 50s.