Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > A1GP

Old 5 Oct 2008, 22:53 (Ref:2305042)   #26
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How on earth did we all manage so many points from that carnage?

Oh and one of my points was even more luck than guesswork, I didn't know they had changed the Qually for that race, with the Sprint winner getting pole for the Feature.
Old 6 Oct 2008, 12:36 (Ref:2305334)   #27
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
I wouldn't really consider 7 to be "so many". Still, it's more than could have been the case. First round of the season is always lower scoring than most anyway, so 7 should be respectable. Ish.
Old 6 Oct 2008, 14:51 (Ref:2305420)   #28
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, I was dead-on with USA fast lap. I actually figured: Danica will be racing, crash in lap one, team will fix the car and they will go out for fast lap lol.

Ah well, rain, new season, little or no testing against eachother made predicting tricky.
Old 6 Oct 2008, 16:29 (Ref:2305465)   #29
kerrmanningjarv
Veteran

England
London
kerrmanningjarv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And Netherlands and Ireland let me down I expected them to be stronger.