Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 16 May 2018, 05:52 (Ref:3822752)   #1096
Gerard C
Veteran

France
Paris area
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quite right John! While I had the renewal of my driving licence special trailer stamp, had a look to the new regulations… Couldn't believe it. On the highways maximum speed is 90 km/h, same as big trucks. I know some who dont do their job properly because I've been caught above 130 km/h with the trailer and the discussion was around what was on the trailer. Not the speed limit!
Old 16 May 2018, 05:55 (Ref:3822753)   #1097
Gerard C
Veteran

France
Paris area
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
C'on, Wobew, is that a picture of your garden? Nice toilets thoughÖ
Old 16 May 2018, 06:01 (Ref:3822756)   #1098
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Just a thought .....................
Maybe a thought too far...
Old 16 May 2018, 06:04 (Ref:3822757)   #1099
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Maybe a thought too far...
Have you never wanted an AC, Mike?
Old 16 May 2018, 09:21 (Ref:3822782)   #1100
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have to say that I'm seriously impressed with Willie Poole http://wp-ms.co.uk/Willie_Poole_Moto...hat_we_do.html

Ken C gave him the car on Friday last week and collected it today, fully straightened. It means we can retain the original structure. Still got panels, suspension and painting to do but the main chassis has been rescued.

I suspect Mike Bell knows him.

I of course realise other engineers are available.
Old 16 May 2018, 10:55 (Ref:3822821)   #1101
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I have to say that I'm seriously impressed with Willie Poole- I suspect Mike Bell knows him.
Yes, from Mitsubishi Ralliart....... !
Old 16 May 2018, 19:55 (Ref:3822910)   #1102
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Iíve not been on for a while due to being in hospital with a heart problem which they are still not sure what it is although apparently I have symptoms of unstable angina.
Iím waiting for an angiogram which has been cancelled today but Iím now top priority for early tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it gets done and they fix me
Old 16 May 2018, 20:17 (Ref:3822919)   #1103
Colin McKay
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good luck Tim, hope it gets sorted quickly. Despite what a lot of folk say about the NHS they're very good at this sort of thing.
Old 16 May 2018, 20:36 (Ref:3822921)   #1104
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddelta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddelta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for posting Tim . We miss you . Good luck .
Old 16 May 2018, 21:33 (Ref:3822932)   #1105
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
Good luck Tim, hope it gets sorted quickly. Despite what a lot of folk say about the NHS they're very good at this sort of thing.
I must the NHS is fantastic, Iíve had near enough 5 star treatment all the way, yes Iíve had to wait 6 days so far due to tests and today to make way for a guy the nearly died but the staff on the coalface so to speak are second to none only held back by greedy and wasteful governments of all colours.
Old 16 May 2018, 21:37 (Ref:3822934)   #1106
Mike Harte
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMike Harte should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMike Harte should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good luck, Tim.

I can fully empathise with you because I was diagnosed with the same 8 years ago, and having been treated, have now come out the other end in a reasonable state. In fact, for the last couple of years, the clinicians at my local hospital have been nagging me to help them out building a support group for their long term patients, so I am coming out of retirement next month to take up a position in the hospital. I must be mad.

If you have any questions, give me a shout and I will try to help out.
Old 16 May 2018, 23:43 (Ref:3822943)   #1107
E.B
Veteran

Australia
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sorry to hear of your health hiccup Tim, and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. You seem to be in good hands.
Old 16 May 2018, 23:48 (Ref:3822945)   #1108
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
All the best, Tim - hope they get you sorted asap. We'll be rooting for you
Old 17 May 2018, 04:04 (Ref:3822955)   #1109
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes what they said. Get well soon.

It's a shame politicians weaponise the NHS. Half ot the stories are probably untrue.
Old 17 May 2018, 04:59 (Ref:3822962)   #1110
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim, my good luck and best wishes to you as well. And no jokes about Ďacute anginaí, please......