Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 12 Nov 2011, 13:45 (Ref:2984850)   #1
USRallycross
Racer

United States
Minnesota (the True North)
USRallycross should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RX GP Weekend - "Binks World"

In addition to the RXGP in-car that was released earlier this week, we also did a lot of filming over the weekend that Kevin Noon has edited down into this clip. Hope you will agree this is a cool use of Go Pro HD cameras and provides some interesting views of the weekends racing - including the fact that we have decided that perhaps David is the Stig because as far as we can tell he doesn't breathe......

The Go Pros even survived the numerous amounts of rubbing although they looked a little scared at times!

Hope you enjoy!

Mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4jhNxiBqcM&feature=channel_video_title
Old 14 Nov 2011, 10:19 (Ref:2986081)   #2
Pozi
Racer

Pozi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great footage with some excellent shots of the action.

My only negative is do we really need the heavy metal music accompanying the on track action? Maybe I am just an old fart but I gave up on the end and watched most of it on mute.
Old 14 Nov 2011, 10:59 (Ref:2986092)   #3
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozi View Post
My only negative is do we really need the heavy metal music accompanying the on track action? Maybe I am just an old fart but I gave up on the end and watched most of it on mute.
There were quite a few comments of this nature with the last extended Best Buy video.

I'm like you, would much rather see the video with raw audio: hopefully USRallycross can oblige us with that.
Old 14 Nov 2011, 12:14 (Ref:2986108)   #4
M.Lowe
Veteran

M.Lowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozi View Post
Great footage with some excellent shots of the action.

Agreed great footage totally enjoyed it but please Mr Binks if you are reading this turn that CD player off incar and maybe a bit of Classic FM next time
God my ears are ringing now