Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing > NASCAR Fantasy Racing

Old 18 Feb 2012, 10:28 (Ref:3027502)   #1
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NASCAR Fantasy 2012

New look fantasy comp this year, with about 2% of the admin compared to the old way, but also a bit less strategy involved.

Details:
http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto

Comp Name:
Ten-Tenths NASCAR Fantasy

Group ID#:

Password:
Axetowin

Invite all and sundry... there's no prize for me to fork out for!

I'm in as Redfoot Racing

Giggidity...
Old 18 Feb 2012, 15:53 (Ref:3027624)   #2
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Giddy up!

FYI, password is case sensitive. Use lower case "a"; axetowin. I think thats right as it took a few times to get in.

And I am under the usual handle and team name:
Dawsonville 'shiners
Bring it.
Old 25 Feb 2012, 01:18 (Ref:3030696)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Done...

Too many driver choices makes the championship wide open!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 2 Mar 2012, 19:57 (Ref:3034136)   #4
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Winner.
Old 4 Mar 2012, 22:10 (Ref:3035119)   #5
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OK so I can confirm, are the below correct:

DreamyBiffle - JHamilton
L&P World Famous Racing - would have to be Antro
Redfoot Racing - i think me??
Dawsonville 'Shiners - I assume FoD?
Fizzy Motorsports - I assume MrFizz?
GTR's Zippedy Doo Dah Racing - I assume GTRMagic?

What happened to Kelvin?
Old 5 Mar 2012, 01:30 (Ref:3035173)   #6
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good ASSuming on picking me, there axe.

Still early on, but we got two Georgia Boys at the top of the charts.

Still time for Kelvin and anyone else to join, but it's going to be hard to make up ground now. I'd say there are definitely finished after round 3, for sure.
Old 5 Mar 2012, 21:39 (Ref:3035638)   #7
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
well if i keep forgetting to put drivers that are actually racing into my squad, you never know...
Old 6 Mar 2012, 01:02 (Ref:3035724)   #8
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Would've been two in a row but Edward ran out o' gas.
Old 9 Mar 2012, 04:07 (Ref:3037364)   #9
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Would've been two in a row but Edward ran out o' gas.
Coulda woulda shoulda.
Old 9 Mar 2012, 15:55 (Ref:3037554)   #10
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Coulda woulda shoulda.
And I missed the deadline this week.
Old 9 Mar 2012, 17:31 (Ref:3037598)   #11
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
And I missed the deadline this week.

Carl should be a good pick for this week, at least....
Old 9 Mar 2012, 23:32 (Ref:3037759)   #12
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry I'm late!
Old 11 Mar 2012, 22:35 (Ref:3038536)   #13
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
whats your excuse young man??
Old 11 Mar 2012, 23:02 (Ref:3038548)   #14
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
Dog ate my homework.
Old 12 Mar 2012, 04:07 (Ref:3038619)   #15
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
286 pts in your first race is impressive. Keep that up and you'll be caught up in no time.

Lost the lead to Field... dammit.
Old 12 Mar 2012, 19:39 (Ref:3038981)   #16
mrfizz
Rookie

England
West Bromwich
mrfizz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not too bad this week. Bringing Biffle and Bobby Labonte in for next week - they usually run good at Bristol.
Old 13 Mar 2012, 03:13 (Ref:3039147)   #17
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfizz View Post
Not too bad this week. Bringing Biffle and Bobby Labonte in for next week - they usually run good at Bristol.
You've given away your secrets

Short tracks and plate tracks are a roll of the dice. I have been doing yahoo fantasy groups for about 5 years now and have NEVER scored above 200 for the Daytona 500. I have started to just write that one off and move on.

For those you have never done yahoo before, you'll find that there is only 3 or 4 in group "C" that are worth a damn; grab them and just switch them out every other week. Every now and again, someone has a good run, but it was Menard and Smith down there last year; nine races just wasn't enough for them.

And you'll have a choice of road course ringer down there, too but sucks you can only pick one. This group will all pick JPM, Taz, a ringer and either Smoke, JJ or Jeffey G. I know I would .
Old 14 Mar 2012, 09:38 (Ref:3040828)   #18
mrfizz
Rookie

England
West Bromwich
Quote:
You've given away your secrets

Short tracks and plate tracks are a roll of the dice. I have been doing yahoo fantasy groups for about 5 years now and have NEVER scored above 200 for the Daytona 500. I have started to just write that one off and move on.

For those you have never done yahoo before, you'll find that there is only 3 or 4 in group "C" that are worth a damn; grab them and just switch them out every other week. Every now and again, someone has a good run, but it was Menard and Smith down there last year; nine races just wasn't enough for them.

And you'll have a choice of road course ringer down there, too but sucks you can only pick one. This group will all pick JPM, Taz, a ringer and either Smoke, JJ or Jeffey G. I know I would .
We're all friends here!! Or does that stop when it comes to Fantasy Auto Racing?

Anyways, out of that group C there's only really B Labonte, Dave Blaney, Aric Almirola and probably David Ragan who are going to get you decent points. Unless Brian Vickers picks up a good ride that is. I picked Joe Nemechek for Daytona, only because he usually runs the whole race rather than S&P, plus he had a good Nationwide race.

As for the road course ringers, anybody but Boris Said! You can't race with hair like that, surely?!
Old 19 Mar 2012, 00:41 (Ref:3044323)   #19
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Bristol.
Old 19 Mar 2012, 18:35 (Ref:3044797)   #20
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Order has been restored.
Old 20 Mar 2012, 10:05 (Ref:3045202)   #21
mrfizz
Rookie

England
West Bromwich
Quote:
Bristol.
Yep. Biff and Newman did ok, but the punt on Bobby L didn't work out and the less said about the 99 the better.
Old 23 Mar 2012, 04:38 (Ref:3046936)   #22
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
ok so i have had an issue where I couldn't remember my login (i created a brand new one to run this comp) and updated my laptop, so any saved passwords were gone.

So, I have created a new account (Redfoot Racing 2) which is now my team, and I am starting 4 races behind. Redfoot Racing cannot be accessed, and so will die a death after 8 races when my drivers can no longer be counted...

Unfortunately this also means there will be no further administration of the comp, as the administrator can't remember his logon, but hopefully there won't be any issues in this respect.

Happy Racing

Axe

EDIT: actually, after creating new team, i can log in, and check the email address i registered with, and my usual fantasy & tipping password works, so I am back in business. Redfoot Racing 2 will shortly disappear...

Last edited by Axeman444; 23 Mar 2012 at 04:43. Reason: Hallelujah!!
Old 23 Mar 2012, 08:34 (Ref:3046971)   #23
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maybe that means there will be someone I can finish in front of
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 23 Mar 2012, 09:40 (Ref:3046998)   #24
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Maybe that means there will be someone I can finish in front of
Old 24 Mar 2012, 08:22 (Ref:3047403)   #25
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
I am always doing that, I log into everything through facebook now.