us/pal - fgt championship
japanese - gv300.

Old 8 Aug 2005, 01:44 (Ref:1374596)   #677
mitzi dude
Racer

New Zealand
New Zealand
mitzi dude should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanx John for that. One I never thought off is going back thru the tread to see if I can find the Cars I'm lookin for. I'll let you know if I'm sucsesful.the audi R8 is cool I like it. the bently still lookin.And yes I do beleive that where you live in the world the cars are different.
Old 8 Aug 2005, 15:12 (Ref:1375041)   #678
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Here's a list of the prize cars for the North American version of the game. Not sure which version you have. This site has lot of info of this sort.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56522

Similar info can be found at www.granturismox.net
Old 8 Aug 2005, 17:44 (Ref:1375139)   #679
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It says in that thread that that is the Japanese list and there are some differences between the NA and JAP versions...
Old 8 Aug 2005, 18:01 (Ref:1375147)   #680
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Actually, it says it was taken from the Japanese version and then edited to show the differences.

"About this list:
This list has been created using the base list from GameFaqs.com, the original list was the Japanese list, I with the help of the members of this thread have edited this list into the North American list."

So it's a rough representation of the prize car list for the NA version.

Edit: How many versions of the game are there?
Old 8 Aug 2005, 18:42 (Ref:1375184)   #681
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think that the European version is different again because they marketed it as having 10 additional cars for that market, so I'm guessing that there are probably at least 3 versions.
Old 10 Aug 2005, 07:23 (Ref:1378696)   #682
bahodie
Racer

Australia
Dreamworld
bahodie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner
- can't really be bothered with the 24 hours races - even speeded up with my 'B' driver, especially if he bins it in the way you describe in an earlier post!
John, try doing a whole lot of easy, little races with different cars on different tracks with your b spec driver. I think mine did all the Japanese events, and half the American ones. His experience points add up with each car he drives, and different tracks, and when it's up in the 80s you can set up a 24 hour event and he'll do it fine!
Old 28 Aug 2005, 15:23 (Ref:1393033)   #683
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry, bahodie, only just caught up with this. Yes, I will get around to doing as you suggest. It's supposed to be summer (joke) over here, so I'm trying to avoid spending too much time on PS2 or PC until the nights draw in etc!
Old 29 Aug 2005, 13:14 (Ref:1393684)   #684
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm not very far through and I have some advice. DO NOT buy a Honda Today! It only goes 70mph, and takes forever to get there!