Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Closed Thread

Old 18 Feb 2003, 14:09 (Ref:510530)   #51
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'll see if i can make it.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 18:27 (Ref:510758)   #52
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
im sure i'll try and get there somehow Ayse

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 18 Feb 2003, 18:34 (Ref:510762)   #53
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You gonna be at spa ayse?
By the way, where did you get the bandwidth patch?

Last edited by pirenzo; 18 Feb 2003 at 18:34.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 19:32 (Ref:510822)   #54
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
im in VROC with Pirenzo wondering if anyone else will bother turning up

Old 18 Feb 2003, 19:50 (Ref:510844)   #55
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Speedcenter2 Server...be there or be...erm...not there?

Old 18 Feb 2003, 20:19 (Ref:510880)   #56
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
i am getting "10054: error with network device" with all the races i enter, i tried to get onto the speedcenter2 server, but nothing
Old 18 Feb 2003, 20:24 (Ref:510888)   #57
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
well i got disco'd out of F.Bremser and thought "huck this!" so i left and im now talking to a very attractive young lady...

Old 18 Feb 2003, 20:31 (Ref:510898)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry guys, couldn't make it after all. My time sort of....evaporated!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 20:33 (Ref:510901)   #59
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, and just found out that i've deleted my back up folder containing my cars, PB's, tracks, etc... when i was cleaning up the leftovers of the uninstall.....
Old 18 Feb 2003, 20:33 (Ref:510902)   #60
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Ayse, where did you get the bandwidth patch?
Old 18 Feb 2003, 20:45 (Ref:510911)   #61
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'd like to know that too, Ayse.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 21:07 (Ref:510936)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I did a search on RSC! Hang on and I'll find the URL for you.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 21:09 (Ref:510939)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Go here

http://www.xs4all.nl/~westrab/gpl.htm#bw

About half way down the page.

I guess that took me about 2 minutes

Seriously though, if you're looking for something about GPL, do a search with a few keywords on RSC. The chances are you'll not only find what you're looking for, but a lengthy discussion on the do's and don'ts as well

Last edited by Aysedasi; 18 Feb 2003 at 21:09.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 21:27 (Ref:510956)   #64
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
I did a search on RSC!
Ok, keep your hair on . We know what to do now.

Last edited by pirenzo; 18 Feb 2003 at 21:28.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 21:33 (Ref:510963)   #65
ASCII Man
Veteran

Thanks, Ayse!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 21:40 (Ref:510974)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You're all very welcome!
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:56 (Ref:513170)   #67
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
After a couple of days mostly away from GPL (I did do a few laps at Rouen last night in the Ferrari - still can't quite get it negative ), I hope to spend a bit of time on VROC over the weekend, starting tonight with luck. Anyone else hoping to be there, or, better still, planning to host something?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:49 (Ref:513272)   #68
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I haven'y touched GPL since I did my 3m16 lap 2 days ago so I'll be on tonight almost definately.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:11 (Ref:513291)   #69
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Is today (friday) the 21st? If so then i didn't miss anything last nite. I'll b there.

For some reason, i don't have much luck online, i get all my cr*p-ups then.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:18 (Ref:513299)   #70
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm hoping my technical problems will have gone, since reinstalling vroc. I haven't tried it yet.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 13:21 (Ref:513389)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, if you two are going to be on VROC tonight, I'll see if I can get there too. Most likely around 7.30-8.00 p.m. I guess.

I can't guarantee that I'll be at Spa though - I'm nearly Masta'd out right now. I'll probably have one more run sometime before Tuesday evening.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 21 Feb 2003 at 13:22.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 14:10 (Ref:513423)   #72
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I won't be at Spa, i fed up with it completely, i haven't really been there at all since sunday.

I'll be there later. (i'm logged on now, but not racing, nor will i be till later)

In the meantime, i'm off for some Glen/Rouen/Monza/Silverstone praccy.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 18:24 (Ref:513588)   #73
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
All at once eh? Good thinking.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 18:29 (Ref:513594)   #74
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not sure what my plans for 2nite are yet, if I do not make to the pub, then I will make onto VROC instead as I have not had a good blast for over a week.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 18:44 (Ref:513607)   #75
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
All at once eh? Good thinking.

Nah, i didn't bother, i went to Silverstone, went delirious over my new fastest lap (with the manual box i might add[and i know you lot use it all the time, but i'm a recent convert])
Closed Thread