Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Jul 2018, 11:28 (Ref:3838858)   #1
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Autosport website

Anyone else unable to access www.autosport.com, or is it just me?
Old 26 Jul 2018, 11:33 (Ref:3838859)   #2
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Up for me.

There's a good site for checking if its just you or if the site is down -

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/autosport.com.html
Old 26 Jul 2018, 11:39 (Ref:3838860)   #3
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Thanks.

How odd. Every other site I want to look at is working, but my iPad just won’t show the Autosport site. Not even an error message to explain why (though such messages are usually unhelpfully opaque).
Old 27 Jul 2018, 00:00 (Ref:3838989)   #4
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Have to say, kudos to Autosport today. Recently I’ve had to wait all day for Autosport to put their digital mag online (last week was about 6:30 in the evening FFS!), so I was pleasantly surprised to see it was already up there when I checked this morning
Old 27 Jul 2018, 00:45 (Ref:3838991)   #5
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I went to my local Tesco to find last week’s Autosport and a dog-eared and creased copy from January. Still can’t get on to the website.
Old 27 Jul 2018, 06:05 (Ref:3839016)   #6
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
I went to my local Tesco to find last week’s Autosport and a dog-eared and creased copy from January. Still can’t get on to the website.
Try another browser?
Old 27 Jul 2018, 06:29 (Ref:3839022)   #7
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
It’s working again this morning. Hurrah.