Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 4 Apr 2019, 20:58 (Ref:3895330)   #1
cdady
Rookie

cdady should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is my kit up to date?

Sorry to intrude into the marshals forum - but you will know if my stuff is still in date for racing and I would appreciate confirmation rather than turning up and being sent home again! I have looked in the blue book, but I would be happier if you can confirm - hopefully some picture will come with this message if not I will try again. Many thanks. Chris
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5249.jpg   IMG_5256.jpg   IMG_5258.jpg  

Old 5 Apr 2019, 05:36 (Ref:3895390)   #2
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
8856-2000 is fine. SA2010 is fine.

But you've read this yourself. Why would you believe any internet cowboy like me in preference to the Blue Book? If you're at all worried speak to MSUK direct to put your mind at rest. They're really helpful.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 5 Apr 2019, 16:32 (Ref:3895527)   #3
cdady
Rookie

cdady should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks

I will give that a go. Cheers
Old 8 Apr 2019, 15:52 (Ref:3896263)   #4
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Depending on what you're wanting to compete in you may or may not need a HANS device as well - and that'll need an MSA sticker on it too. Again - worth checking with MSUK if you can't find it in the blue book.