Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 15 Jun 2000, 13:58 (Ref:17441)   #1
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
After throwing his helmet to the crowd at Monaco Jean ALesi commented, "Sometimes it's nice to do this sort of thing. The public here is fantastic. They all support Schumacher, but I am sure Michael would never give away his helmet, which is why I am doing it instead."

BMW race boss Gerhard Berger, veteran of 210 GP starts, commenting on his first Monaco start, "I can remember exactly what happened all the way to the first corner. Then I didn't have good feelings anymore because everything had been destroyed. Monaco is not an easy race to be doing the first time. You need to know a few things. On the other hand, it is entirely possible for a talented new driver to come here and do good lap times. It is certainly possible to show your potential here." When asked if he had any advice for Button he replied, "Oh yes. Especially about the first corner!"

Michael Schumacher has changed the paint scheme on his helmet after fearing that other drivers might mistake him for Barrichello and not give way. Barrichello adopted a new paint scheme very similar to Schumacher's after moving to Ferrari.
Old 15 Jun 2000, 15:10 (Ref:17458)   #2
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did Barrichello do that in the hope that other drivers might mistake him for TGF and move out of the way? All in vain now anyway, or what?

Rubens splashing his helmet in red paint trying to copy TGF once again is too much, ain't it?
Old 15 Jun 2000, 15:18 (Ref:17459)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Makes you think doesn't it? He's a failure on the track (relatively) and so insecure he needs to copy somebody else.
Old 16 Jun 2000, 20:09 (Ref:17637)   #4
AL Racing
Racer

AL Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hopefully now after he threw away his helmet, Alesi will race with his old white helmet.
Old 16 Jun 2000, 21:06 (Ref:17644)   #5
Rated R
Rookie

Rated R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why the fack did MS have to change his helmet? Can't RB do it-MS had this theme before him. Ahh, but then the Schumacher bashers will start screaming again-the evil German, psychological warfare,team orders,etc,etc. You see people how humble he is (TGF)- he's so full of diffidence he prefers to suffer instead of confronting and making his teammate uneasy. Ooh, what a lovable creature he is.
Heck to all you people that don't like him!
Old 16 Jun 2000, 21:23 (Ref:17646)   #6
AL Racing
Racer

AL Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I hate it too (see my topic, "Schuey should change that hideous new helmut..."), the old helmet looked great, this looks like a damn cherry!

I don't think Marlboro likes it either, you can't really see the logo anymore. Maybe I should mail Marlboro and tell'em about, hehe.

BTW anyone seen practice today, is he still using the red one?