Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:02 (Ref:1329528)   #101
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I must say the quality is excellent when they go to the news and the adverts! Tried the proxy settings, didn't seem to make any difference to me... ?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:05 (Ref:1329531)   #102
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, the adverts are quite superb - perhaps they have some way of safeguarding the "signal" when the sponsors need to be heard?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:05 (Ref:1329532)   #103
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
According the website of Jan Lammers there are connection problems due the heavy rain. So thats maybe the reason why there are problems with RLM and live timing.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:07 (Ref:1329536)   #104
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
No, LT&S is dead because there's nothing to show, IMHO... cars are not racing...
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:09 (Ref:1329544)   #105
ascarmarshal
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
ascarmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridascarmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It sounds like a wreck at Post 70 (the Brit Post) on Mulsanne at the hump. Barrier Damage
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:11 (Ref:1329552)   #106
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarmarshal
It sounds like a wreck at Post 70 (the Brit Post) on Mulsanne at the hump. Barrier Damage
It was the Chamberlain Lola, it caused a red flag.

Green flag again
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:15 (Ref:1329564)   #107
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Mine is now pretty sweet since I followed JAGs advice about detecting the proxy settings.......
Don't thank me, thank Microsoft 'help'

Never had this problem before, is it something to do with the latest version of Window media palyer?

Anyway it se...........ems. to be wo......rki.....g no....................................................w

edit:- Seems to be working on any proxy setting now.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:22 (Ref:1329588)   #108
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
http://www-org.lemans.org/24heuresdu...s/24hent1A.htm
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:23 (Ref:1329592)   #109
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You Bloody Hero Fire!

Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:25 (Ref:1329595)   #110
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
You Bloody Hero Fire!

Thanks to C6R_Racing_Fan on the chatbox.

Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:26 (Ref:1329598)   #111
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well thank him from all of us, please!
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:29 (Ref:1329604)   #112
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Well thank him from all of us, please!
Done!
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:31 (Ref:1329608)   #113
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No problem guys!

:-)
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:33 (Ref:1329615)   #114
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Racer_kyle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey.. anyone else having a bit of trouble with radiolemans??? Its stopping to buffer far too often for my liking =(

Also, I couldnt get it to work from the official site, I went to it from yoursportradio.com ...
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:34 (Ref:1329618)   #115
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_kyle
Hey.. anyone else having a bit of trouble with radiolemans??? Its stopping to buffer far too often for my liking =(

Also, I couldnt get it to work from the official site, I went to it from yoursportradio.com ...
Yes, a lott of buffereing
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:35 (Ref:1329621)   #116
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
Yes, a lott of buffereing

Oh well... better than nothing i guess..
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:36 (Ref:1329623)   #117
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
i couldnt get it to work from the Autosport site with Mozilla... hadda switch to Internet Explorer....
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:37 (Ref:1329626)   #118
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Its not as bad (for me) as it was half an hour ago, but I do lose it momentarily now and again. (Which is annoying - as I have my anorak on*)

(*I'm recording it )
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1329629)   #119
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_kyle
i couldnt get it to work from the Autosport site with Mozilla... hadda switch to Internet Explorer....
Or open the link below in Windows Media Player:
mms://wmsglobecast.ld.mediawave.co.uk/globecast
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:40 (Ref:1329635)   #120
bigted
Veteran

bigted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
try listening straight from www.yoursportradio.com
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:40 (Ref:1329636)   #121
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
Or open the link below in Windows Media Player:
mms://wmsglobecast.ld.mediawave.co.uk/globecast

Thanking you
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:42 (Ref:1329640)   #122
ascarmarshal
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
ascarmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridascarmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking at the timing screen since when has Minassian been British?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:43 (Ref:1329643)   #123
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice spot
Old 15 Jun 2005, 19:47 (Ref:1329730)   #124
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
same time Michael Krumm is from Japan

Ciao Marco
Old 15 Jun 2005, 19:58 (Ref:1329741)   #125
neiltbag
Racer

United States
Petaluma, CA
neiltbag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Last time I checked David Brabham was from Australia, not the UK...