Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 5 Mar 2019, 08:29 (Ref:3888363)   #91
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So two notable changes from what we had expected

1- Invictus only running 1 Jaguar. They only had a one year exclusivity deal on that car too, so makes you wonder of its quality if thats now going to be the sole active car.

2- Steller Performance are back, previously unannounced, probably because everything other than their name is TBC
Old 5 Mar 2019, 17:16 (Ref:3888463)   #92
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
DSC reporting that solo GT Cup car is likely to become a GT3 later in the season with the team having already ordered a new car
Old 8 Mar 2019, 06:48 (Ref:3889066)   #93
dwh43scale
Racer

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What better way to spend a Tuesday ... ? Gallery from the British GT Media day here -

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmBEWqT5
Old 15 Apr 2019, 20:02 (Ref:3897763)   #94
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oulton Park provisional entry list.

http://vmail.vertouk.net/userfiles/s...try%20List.pdf

No G-Cat Porsche.
Old 15 Apr 2019, 21:46 (Ref:3897789)   #95
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Well itís a good start. Of course you canít have everything
Old 19 Apr 2019, 11:46 (Ref:3898577)   #96
Greem
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oooh.

https://twitter.com/BritishGT/status...21296605999104

That's rather splendid!
Old 20 Apr 2019, 14:55 (Ref:3898756)   #97
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quite a poor start for the Balfe 720s GT3.Struggled with issues in FP1 & 2.Did the AM Quali and didn't come out for Pro Quali.Hopefully not a repeat of last year.
Old 20 Apr 2019, 17:53 (Ref:3898779)   #98
Greem
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We're waiting for them to ask to borrow bits off of ours!

In other news, the McLaren supplied 720S road car that we're using as the safety car is an absolute beast. It's awesome - sticks like glue, corners brutally and the acceleration is like nothing I've ever experienced. I've got to see if I can drive a lap on Monday rather than being a passenger all day
Old 20 Apr 2019, 18:01 (Ref:3898780)   #99
Aysedasi
Shy and Retiring.....
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My lad is spannering for Balfe this season. I'll have to find out what's going on.......

80/298
Old 20 Apr 2019, 18:06 (Ref:3898781)   #100
Aysedasi
Shy and Retiring.....
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmaz223 View Post
Quite a poor start for the Balfe 720s GT3.Struggled with issues in FP1 & 2.Did the AM Quali and didn't come out for Pro Quali.Hopefully not a repeat of last year.
Are there qualifying times somewhere?

80/298
Old 20 Apr 2019, 18:37 (Ref:3898787)   #101
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Are there qualifying times somewhere?
The full PDF of British GT times from TSL is here
Otherwise, you can access individual session details and all the results from the other series at this meeting here

I'm at work on Monday so hoping to catch at least the first race live streamed on the British GT website.
Old 20 Apr 2019, 19:18 (Ref:3898788)   #102
andrewn7
Rookie

United Kingdom
andrewn7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandrewn7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
My lad is spannering for Balfe this season. I'll have to find out what's going on.......
Persistent electronic issues, been battling them all week. Cut out on its PRO quali lap apparently. Shame, nice looking car.
Old 20 Apr 2019, 20:02 (Ref:3898793)   #103
Aysedasi
Shy and Retiring.....
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
The full PDF of British GT times from TSL is here
Otherwise, you can access individual session details and all the results from the other series at this meeting here

I'm at work on Monday so hoping to catch at least the first race live streamed on the British GT website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewn7 View Post
Persistent electronic issues, been battling them all week. Cut out on its PRO quali lap apparently. Shame, nice looking car.

Thanks very much both.

80/298
Old 20 Apr 2019, 20:14 (Ref:3898795)   #104
Bcarr6
Veteran

Sounds like new car niggles I guess

Apparently itís been a very small development programme, and this is only the 8th race by my count for the car-

Gulf 12hr

Aus GT 3x very short races in the hands of an Am driver

Blancpain Asia 2x races, one of which they were shunted out in first lap

Super GT - got called off due to rain

I figure they still need some time to get the car further refined

I imagine next year will be the big push for the car, this year maybe more of a public development programme with select customers.
Old 20 Apr 2019, 21:02 (Ref:3898801)   #105
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridascarracinguk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridascarracinguk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewn7 View Post
It was weird. I was standing down at brittains, every time the car came out of the corner it just cut out....seemed like it was the only place the car was cutting