Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Aug 2020, 12:35 (Ref:3994473)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans 2021 21/22 August - Who Is Going?

So, no time like the present. First thing to check, have I got the dates right?
Old 10 Aug 2020, 12:47 (Ref:3994480)   #2
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I shall no doubt attend if we are able.
Old 10 Aug 2020, 12:53 (Ref:3994483)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well need to transfer the eurotunnel tickets but suspect if we are able to i will be there, and probably do the classic as well next year
Old 10 Aug 2020, 13:00 (Ref:3994489)   #4
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I will do my very best to be there
Old 10 Aug 2020, 13:34 (Ref:3994510)   #5
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Considering the lack of diversity of the 2020 entry list, 2021 will be a better one.
Old 10 Aug 2020, 14:04 (Ref:3994522)   #6
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am in for next year course.

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 10 Aug 2020, 14:08 (Ref:3994525)   #7
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Me too!
Old 10 Aug 2020, 14:42 (Ref:3994538)   #8
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Next year will be a bit of a race- and travelrich few weeks condensed in May and June:
-Indy 500 (travelplans for this year postponed to 2021) is held on Sunday May
31st. Arrive home tuesday June 1st.
-Leave home wednesday June 2nd for Isle of Man TT.
-Travel home tuesday June 8th.
-Travel to Le Mans wednesday June 9th.
-Travel home monday June 14th.

So yes, I intend to do Le Mans, albeit a bit shorter than my usual 16 days
Old 10 Aug 2020, 18:36 (Ref:3994603)   #9
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Next year will be a bit of a race- and travelrich few weeks condensed in May and June:
-Indy 500 (travelplans for this year postponed to 2021) is held on Sunday May
31st. Arrive home tuesday June 1st.
-Leave home wednesday June 2nd for Isle of Man TT.
-Travel home tuesday June 8th.
-Travel to Le Mans wednesday June 9th.
-Travel home monday June 14th.

So yes, I intend to do Le Mans, albeit a bit shorter than my usual 16 days
Impressive!

I intend to be at LM if all the stars align.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 10:59 (Ref:3994730)   #10
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Impressive!

I intend to be at LM if all the stars align.
What a Timetable!!!
Old 10 Aug 2020, 15:06 (Ref:3994544)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
That is if they all take place next year
Old 10 Aug 2020, 16:00 (Ref:3994564)   #12
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
After this year you nevr know, but I plan to be there!
Old 10 Aug 2020, 17:08 (Ref:3994587)   #13
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
For sure, counting down.
Old 10 Aug 2020, 21:16 (Ref:3994631)   #14
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have carried the tickets over and have rearranged ferry booking so will be there. As this means I have paid the major expense for next year I might consider the Classic as well

Sean
Old 10 Aug 2020, 21:39 (Ref:3994633)   #15
AndyN
Rookie

England
Somerset, naturalised
AndyN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe, maybe not.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 05:52 (Ref:3994658)   #16
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If I'm able to be, I will be.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 08:30 (Ref:3994687)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
If I'm able to be, I will be.
That's probably the best any of us can hope for. My ferry is rebooked anyway!
Old 11 Aug 2020, 06:36 (Ref:3994664)   #18
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aim to be there.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 10:52 (Ref:3994729)   #19
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Booked.

BTW, I have loads of 10/10s stickers, remind me and I'll bring them along.
Old 11 Aug 2020, 17:58 (Ref:3994812)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Booked.

BTW, I have loads of 10/10s stickers, remind me and I'll bring them along.
yes please Peter, i would love to have a couple, one for the little car for the classic and one for my jag to fit below the ACO members sticker.

If the Spa wec round takes place in May might see you there, assuming we are allowed.
Old 13 Aug 2020, 07:21 (Ref:3995093)   #21
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I am planning to be there - but I am not fully confident that things will be completely 'normal' by then - let hope I am wrong.
Old 13 Aug 2020, 11:07 (Ref:3995125)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You may well be right Mal, I don't think we can predict anything with confidence right now, even 10 months ahead.
Old 13 Aug 2020, 14:03 (Ref:3995189)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
well i think the last 5 months have proved planning can be a total waste of time
Old 13 Aug 2020, 16:10 (Ref:3995222)   #24
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hope to be!
Old 13 Aug 2020, 18:16 (Ref:3995258)   #25
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
well i think the last 5 months have proved planning can be a total waste of time
Amen to that. A lot of people in the world assuming COVID will end on January 1 2021.