Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: How do you rate the German Grand Prix?
10 1 3.13%
9 3 9.38%
8 10 31.25%
7 5 15.63%
6 6 18.75%
5 4 12.50%
4 1 3.13%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 2 6.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22 Jul 2018, 12:42 (Ref:3837987)   #1
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Rate the Grand Prix: German Grand Prix 2018

How do you rate the German Grand Prix?
Old 22 Jul 2018, 14:54 (Ref:3838031)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Brilliant race because my favourite Hamilton won. I’m going to buy his album.
Old 22 Jul 2018, 15:39 (Ref:3838042)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What rain there was, certainly spiced things up a bit in what was not a particularly interesting race. Pity the heavens decided to chuck it down after the race was over.

Old 22 Jul 2018, 18:37 (Ref:3838089)   #4
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
It's a slightly funny race. The race was order was unconventional at the start. Then it rained. And then usual suspects got their one two. Nothwithstanding Vettel's race ending slitherin' around, isn't rain is supposed throw up some new faces?

Anyhow.

It was a six for me. It's concerning there wasn't more racing in the dry.
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:09 (Ref:3838105)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
6 from me plenty of excitement mostly due to weather but also some great racing and overtaking by lewis
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:12 (Ref:3838111)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
4 for the first three quarters. 2 more for Vettel's barrier gift to Mercedes and another 2 for the great fun that a little bit of rain brings to F1, although if it had come 10-15 minutes earlier, the end of the race would have been hilarious..... 8 for me - stayed awake and unashamedly loved the end.
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:15 (Ref:3838113)   #7
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The worst race of all time. 1/10
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:20 (Ref:3838119)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You need to get out more.......
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:21 (Ref:3838120)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Why Don't You Just Switch Off Your Television Set and Go Out and Do Something Less Boring Instead?
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:23 (Ref:3838123)   #10
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No, I will not.
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:23 (Ref:3838124)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If you rate the race a 1/10, surely you get a stop/go penalty.......?
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:29 (Ref:3838129)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man View Post
No, I will not.
For interest (mine if no one else’s) it’s in italics because it is the name of a TV show and song that went with it.
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:30 (Ref:3838130)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
For interest (mine if no one else’s) it’s in italics because it is the name of a TV show and song that went with it.
I was just being a sheep........

Darn. Must get sheared......
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:39 (Ref:3838135)   #14
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Armco Bender can help you...
Old 22 Jul 2018, 20:40 (Ref:3838137)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah..... I might just rethink that then......
Old 22 Jul 2018, 21:22 (Ref:3838146)   #16
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
9. Lot's of thrilling unpredictable stuff. I even considered a 10, but it wasn't quite that good.
Old 22 Jul 2018, 23:52 (Ref:3838166)   #17
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Well I actually thought it was good in comparison to several of the others this year, the highlight for me was seeing finger boy going into the kitty litter ! Sensible driving by Lewis and considering most were out on slicks in the rain I was surprised there wasn't a lot of carnage. I gave it an 8 as I didn't actually doze off for a change !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 23 Jul 2018, 00:26 (Ref:3838170)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'll give it a 10.

not much more i want out of a race. thoroughly entertained with plenty to talk about.

the love conquerors all was a pretty weak platitude though. he needs to work on his victory lines a bit more.
Old 23 Jul 2018, 03:26 (Ref:3838182)   #19
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
5, couldn't really get into it after Daniel's car packed it in.
Old 23 Jul 2018, 06:46 (Ref:3838197)   #20
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Rain spiced up what was a fairly standard race. I enjoyed it, so 8 from me.
Old 23 Jul 2018, 09:03 (Ref:3838233)   #21
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Gave it an 8, on the edge of your seat stuff throughout
Old 23 Jul 2018, 09:10 (Ref:3838238)   #22
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
I'll let Nico do my debrief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B942XHEvBN0

8.25. The .25 is for the man who put it into the barrier. Well done.

Old 23 Jul 2018, 09:55 (Ref:3838253)   #23
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I’m liking Nico’s analysis here
Old 23 Jul 2018, 21:01 (Ref:3838369)   #24
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just add water and it is an 8
Old 23 Jul 2018, 23:48 (Ref:3838396)   #25
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notso Swift View Post
Just add water and it is an 8
At least it's not Multi 21.