Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 30 Jan 2021, 13:57 (Ref:4032058)   #826
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Midgie got two right.
Old 30 Jan 2021, 13:57 (Ref:4032059)   #827
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Woo hoo!

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 30 Jan 2021, 14:12 (Ref:4032064)   #828
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Is that Martin Morris's MG Midget - the red one at the top?

Don't ask stupido questions, I have to go rummaging in the cupboard of shoe boxes to find the programme!

Yes it is the aforementioned gentleman. 2017 at ... Ooops!!
Old 30 Jan 2021, 14:16 (Ref:4032066)   #829
bauble
Veteran

England
110 views to-date, and not one fully correct answer!

Are you not competitive types?

A clue, they are all in England
Old 30 Jan 2021, 14:24 (Ref:4032068)   #830
bauble
Veteran

England
Four circuits ID'd by Kyleperson.

Eat your heart out Midgetman.
Old 30 Jan 2021, 15:28 (Ref:4032086)   #831
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Four circuits ID'd by Kyleperson.

Eat your heart out Midgetman.
Hey but at least I knew one if the drivers. Can I get an extra point please?

Old 30 Jan 2021, 16:43 (Ref:4032097)   #832
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Hey but at least I knew one if the drivers. Can I get an extra point please?

Two drivers actually. OK three bonus points for not being stupido!

Can't say fairer than that.

Mr Bauble.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 22:00 (Ref:4032710)   #833
bauble
Veteran

England
Answers;

Cadwell Park.
Donington
Mallory Park
Goodwood
Snetterton
Silverstone.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 22:44 (Ref:4032715)   #834
midgetman
Veteran

It looks like I got all the right answers just "not necessarily in the right order."

Old 31 Jan 2021, 23:06 (Ref:4032716)   #835
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
It looks like I got all the right answers just "not necessarily in the right order."

Well, I won't ask you to give me driving lessons.
Old 1 Feb 2021, 11:51 (Ref:4032768)   #836
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Answers;

Cadwell Park.
Donington
Mallory Park
Goodwood
Snetterton
Silverstone.
Even with the answers provided I am struggling to recognise where on the circuit the Snetterton photo is....?
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 1 Feb 2021, 15:11 (Ref:4032822)   #837
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
Even with the answers provided I am struggling to recognise where on the circuit the Snetterton photo is....?
Taken from infield, at the end of the start/finish straight, I was not making it simple, you know. Picture from 2020, meeting.

I thought the Donington picture would also fool some. Exiting the last corner.

NB Gerard, you may have a few new recruits for your club.
Old 1 Feb 2021, 18:35 (Ref:4032873)   #838
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Pit straight?
Old 1 Feb 2021, 19:34 (Ref:4032882)   #839
midgetman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Pit straight?
I reckon it probably is, taken from the infield at the end of the start/finish straight

Old 1 Feb 2021, 20:01 (Ref:4032886)   #840
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
I reckon it probably is, taken from the infield at the end of the start/finish straight

A genius walks among us!!!
Mag 7's #60
Old 1 Feb 2021, 20:06 (Ref:4032888)   #841
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
A genius walks among us!!!
I was going to say 'Thank you', until I read the message again!
Old 1 Feb 2021, 20:08 (Ref:4032889)   #842
bauble
Veteran

England
Where am I?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6503.JPG  
Old 1 Feb 2021, 20:18 (Ref:4032894)   #843
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
Where am I?
Luton?
Mag 7's #60
Old 1 Feb 2021, 21:53 (Ref:4032915)   #844
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Luton?
Thanks Will, I was rather confused.Of course you will have upset Viva, he likes to be silly first.
Old 2 Feb 2021, 00:36 (Ref:4032929)   #845
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Where am I?
Behind the camera?

(At a circuit that shares part of it's name with a precious metal targeted by internet investors in the past couple of days)

Further edit: Possibly at the corner named after Samuel

Last edited by Alfaholic; 2 Feb 2021 at 00:42.
Old 2 Feb 2021, 05:59 (Ref:4032940)   #846
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
Behind the camera?

(At a circuit that shares part of it's name with a precious metal targeted by internet investors in the past couple of days)

I see what you did there. Very clever.
(Better clues than just a photo)
Old 2 Feb 2021, 07:24 (Ref:4032943)   #847
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
Behind the camera?

The photo was indeed taken at the aforesaid racing track, but fails to answer the question.

It really is very simple .... well it obviously has to be.
Old 2 Feb 2021, 07:35 (Ref:4032944)   #848
midgetman
Veteran

Knowing your penchant for Morgans - you are in your own version of Heaven.

Old 2 Feb 2021, 10:15 (Ref:4032958)   #849
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Knowing your penchant for Morgans - you are in your own version of Heaven.

Strange as it may seem, MM, while I contribute each month to 'MOG Magazine'
For the Morgan owner and enthusiast
I am neither. Forget the make of vehicle, and simply say what is the picture of?

I have always assumed that anyone posting on the Historic Forum is (with a few obvious exceptions) of well above average intelligence, far sighted, perspicacious, keen witted, incisive, and with a labyrinthine mind. However, the inability of most to solve even the most basic of puzzles .... gives me doubts.
Old 2 Feb 2021, 10:17 (Ref:4032959)   #850
bauble
Veteran

England
Here is another clue;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8278.jpg