Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2019, 07:31 (Ref:3910002)   #76
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Beautiful here this morning. Off for coffee and the Classic British Welcome shortly.
Old 17 Jun 2019, 14:17 (Ref:3912444)   #77
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well after a few days of horrid weather and agreement from the TR campers to burn Andrew at the stake during the meeting, his prediction turned out correct.
Old 17 Jun 2019, 18:12 (Ref:3912477)   #78
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have to say despite the horrible non sun and cold at night in the first days of the week, I really enjoyed the weather, probably because I was under shelter when the non sun came down.
Old 18 Jun 2019, 12:07 (Ref:3912653)   #79
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We were pretty lucky weren't we? I had expected significantly more non-sun than we got.
Old 18 Jun 2019, 15:24 (Ref:3912680)   #80
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Some of the non-sun dripped in my face at 2am on Wednesday morning when the non-sun-proofing on my old tent decided not to be non-sun-proof any more.

To be fair, it was pretty biblical at the time.

And for balance, my nose is peeling so despite layers of SPF50, the actual-sun was obviously fairly strong!
Old 18 Jun 2019, 16:16 (Ref:3912690)   #81
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Zero non-sun fell on me between Fri and Sun afternoons.

100% dry Le Mans record for me.

Jason Statham was clearly misinformed.
Old 18 Jun 2019, 19:53 (Ref:3912739)   #82
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
While watching the Motor Trend broadcast, sprinkles were reported at various part of the track early, but not even enough to consider going on to anything other than slicks. Better than where I live where we've had an insanely annoying amount of rain.
Old 19 Jun 2019, 10:00 (Ref:3912838)   #83
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We had the tiniest amount of non-sun down at Tertre Rouge, I guess about 8.30-9 pm? I thought we were going to cop it, but it seemed to largely skirt the circuit...
Old 21 Jun 2019, 06:04 (Ref:3913228)   #84
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I thought the weather was very pleasant this year - perfect temperatures and no 'non-sun' that's worth mentioning
Old 21 Jun 2019, 15:44 (Ref:3913350)   #85
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I thought the weather was very pleasant this year - perfect temperatures and no 'non-sun' that's worth mentioning
When did you arrive Mal, and were you actually at le mans? We had plenty of non sun early in the week
Old 21 Jun 2019, 16:57 (Ref:3913366)   #86
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
When did you arrive Mal, and were you actually at le mans? We had plenty of non sun early in the week
I arrived on site on Thursday afternoon - had a few drops on the way down - but nothing major - of course being at Terte Rouge you were further North than me!
Old 21 Jun 2019, 19:37 (Ref:3913379)   #87
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I arrived on site on Thursday afternoon - had a few drops on the way down - but nothing major - of course being at Terte Rouge you were further North than me!
Yep you managed to miss most of the non sun.
Old 26 Jun 2019, 15:24 (Ref:3914292)   #88
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well looks like Le Mans may be a little warmer this week than when we were there, i think 40 is a little warm for me and night time temps would have made sleeping very difficult.