Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 26 Nov 2001, 03:34 (Ref:178875)   #1
Jeff Allison
Rookie

Jeff Allison should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seeking Information and Photographs on Frank Nichols and Elva Cars

I am researching and writing a book on Frank Nichols and Elva cars and am seeking
information from any and all sources to present every facet of the story of Elva possible. If you know of anyone who could help, please pass this message on to them.

I am particularly interested in (1) any anecdotes concerning Frank Nichols and Elva owners and drivers from the early 1950s-1960s, and (2)especially any photographs of Elva cars and people. One of the themes of the book will be to present photos, in addition to those shot by the professionals, that have not been previously published. Presently, I do not have many photographs of Elvas participating in tracks around England and Europe. I can pay a small amount for photographs and will certainly provide appropriate credit for anything contributed.

If you know of any photographers, writers, hobbyists or just-plain-spectators who could help, please let me know. Thank you very much for your attention and anything you can do to help.

Regards-Jeff Allison
Old 1 Dec 2001, 07:24 (Ref:180852)   #2
Jeff
Rookie

United Kingdom
Bristol, England
Jeff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jeff,

I have photos of Elva's from a couple of meetings this year at Mallory Park and Goodwood.
Models racing were Elva-BMC 200, Elva-Ford 200 and 300

Send me your email address at autoimages@hotmail.com and I will put them on a page and email you the URL.

Regards
Jeff Gendall
www.autoimages.co.uk