a jolly nice chap, always cheerful and smiling. 16 64.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 May 2001, 11:51 (Ref:95941)   #26
LucaBadoer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Harrogate, N Yorks.
LucaBadoer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rubens Barrichello knew when he signed for Ferrari that team orders would come into play. He was so naive by thinking that he would be able to race for the championship like Michael. He's not fast enough to be a championship challenger anyway but Luca wouldn't be miserable if he had that job. He'd enjoy every second in the Ferrari cockpit whereas Rubens, in one of the best jobs in the world doesn't appreciate that he has a job that everyone else dreams of doing. In my opinion, Ferrari are too scared that if given the chance, Luca will repeat the Ivan Capelli disaster of 1992. Ferrari just doesn’t trust Italians to drive their cars.

On the point of me using the word 'hate', I accept that the word is a little too strong to include in a description of Barri.
As I write, FP 2:2 has just been interrupted by a huge Montoya crash. Lets hope he's Okay. It’s Okay now – huge damage to the car but Juan-Pablo is okay.

As bloody Hakkinen is topping the timesheets at the moment, I leave you while in a furious state of mind.

I have edited some offending material within this post. LucaBadoer, don't you have better things to do?

Moffat
Old 24 May 2001, 11:53 (Ref:95944)   #27
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bad choice of words but I think we get the intent. I subscribe to the charitable in these cases but if you really do feel uncomfortable I suggest you pm our two CoC's who have also added to the debate.

B'sides you weren't around for my "Crying on the poduim thread" last season.

You should have seen the abuse (sic) that Liz hurled at me. She still talks to me though.
Old 24 May 2001, 11:56 (Ref:95948)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How old are you? Hopefully old enough to realise that this really isn't suitable.:

Sorry Peter, I have edited the quote from LucaBadoer.

Moffat
Old 24 May 2001, 11:58 (Ref:95952)   #29
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by LucaBadoer
[B]On the point of me using the word 'hate', I accept that the word is a little too strong to include in a description of BarriB]
Now you see, you started this paragraph off so well and then went back to being a ..... er ah, sorry, AMoffat just reminded me of the forum rules. Please read your PM's.

Wrex,

I have edited this quote as well.

Moffat
Old 24 May 2001, 12:53 (Ref:95989)   #30
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I saw the original comments by LucaBadoer. Not nice. Thanks for editing them Moffat.
Old 24 May 2001, 14:08 (Ref:96037)   #31
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EERO
...to claim to "hate" some one you have never met and "know" only through what is written about them is disingenuous.
Hummm, there are some other sources... press conferences, race re-plays, post-race interviews, photos, etc, etc, etc...

PS: Just to clarify, I don't hate any driver.
Old 25 May 2001, 12:13 (Ref:96466)   #32
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well said,

Rubens is doing OK, he is sitting in a car that has been built around TGW within a team run for TGW in a sport in love with TGW.

Where's the door.
Old 25 May 2001, 12:22 (Ref:96471)   #33
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

He really hasn't lived up to the promise of driving a Ferrari. I wanted Ferrari to replace him next year with either Heidfelt , Villenuve or Enge

Last edited by pink69; 25 May 2001 at 12:24.
Old 25 May 2001, 13:03 (Ref:96481)   #34
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hate ?

What a word.

If you mean you're not happy with the fact, he'll be driving a Ferrari next year and getting $$$$$$$$ US millions for that. YES !!!

I wish I could have it.

"it's amazing doing what you like and yet be well payed to do that."