Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Dec 2017, 16:25 (Ref:3787688)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
BRANDS HATCH MASTERS HF

Masters only UK meeting, on the Bank Holiday weekend. Saturday and Sunday only.
Old 21 May 2018, 08:32 (Ref:3823709)   #2
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Entry list : http://www.mastershistoricracing.com...ry%20List.pdf/
Timetable : http://www.mastershistoricracing.com...sue%20ONE.PDF/

Thanks to DTM and their fences this meeting is no longer an option for me and my camera. Same goes for the SuperPrix.
Old 21 May 2018, 15:56 (Ref:3823778)   #3
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by brands View Post

Thanks to DTM and their fences this meeting is no longer an option for me and my camera. Same goes for the SuperPrix.
I'm afraid you're right, I walked the GP circuit yesterday and the new fencing is absolutely horrendous. There is a 30 metre stretch on the exit of Hawthorns which is still camera friendly and a few spots on the other side on the approach to Hawthorns but beyond that I'm afraid it's like looking into a cage. I'll still be there for the weekend anyway as I have a season ticket but it's certainly lost the glamour unfortunately.
Old 21 May 2018, 19:43 (Ref:3823825)   #4
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
We’re testing Friday morning (pm session was fully booked so very early start....) and racing Saturday. Drivers briefing 0800, immediately into qualifying, then race early evening. Still, as a positive, the Dartford crossing will likely be free when I use it- both ways!
Old 21 May 2018, 20:20 (Ref:3823835)   #5
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope for your sake you guys get a result, the car looked great sweeping down through the Craner Curves until the retirement. Keith Ahlers pulled off on the inside of Redgate at the DHF, such a shame, the SLR is such a beautifully crafted car.
Old 22 May 2018, 07:00 (Ref:3823896)   #6
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here's the HF2 entry list, although I think they've gained another 3 or so entries since then.

https://hscc.org.uk/wp-content/uploa...Entry-List.pdf
Old 25 May 2018, 09:21 (Ref:3824517)   #7
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Has anyone seen an entrylist for the Young Timers Touring cars? I'd be interested to see what's going to be there for that - as far as I can tell from their website they've got a full grid. Judging from previous meetings there should be some good stuff out
Old 25 May 2018, 11:01 (Ref:3824535)   #8
John Ogle-Skan
Rookie

John Ogle-Skan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Masters Historic - Youngtimer Touring Car challenge

Provisional Entry List can be seen by searching on Google the following -"Sorry FULLY BOOKED Hockenheim was Magic'
Old 25 May 2018, 11:49 (Ref:3824543)   #9
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Ogle-Skan View Post
Provisional Entry List can be seen by searching on Google the following -"Sorry FULLY BOOKED Hockenheim was Magic'
Excellent - thank you

Looks like a nice grid of cars - looking forward to seeing that!
Old 25 May 2018, 13:22 (Ref:3824563)   #10
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Complete list here: http://www.msvracing.com/media/3181/...ntry-lists.pdf
Real mixed bag in the Youngtimer Touring Car challenge, could be quite entertaining!
Old 27 May 2018, 20:56 (Ref:3825101)   #11
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Real mixed bag in the Youngtimer Touring Car challenge, could be quite entertaining!
Understatement! How good was that? A real mixed bag of cars and cracking fun to watch. Really enjoyed that.

And as mentioned above - those 908s - wow. Just wow. 1:18 on the GP loop is shifting some. Also how good does a Judd V10 sound at full chat? Awesome.
Old 27 May 2018, 07:11 (Ref:3824865)   #12
geordiecriag101
Racer

United Kingdom
Market Harborough
geordiecriag101 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgeordiecriag101 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just a quick one from me, had a cracking day at Brands Hatch for the FIA Masters Historic with everying from Pre-63 GT's up to 2012 LMP1's. The 908X LPM1's are just from another planet, they are nuts. Great to see all drivers walking away from 2 fairly big shunts during the day, maybe Donington would be a better place to hold the meeting next year? Any way here my vid from the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ZnEl1H1hw
Old 27 May 2018, 08:26 (Ref:3824874)   #13
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
Just a quick one from me, had a cracking day at Brands Hatch for the FIA Masters Historic with everying from Pre-63 GT's up to 2012 LMP1's. The 908X LPM1's are just from another planet, they are nuts. Great to see all drivers walking away from 2 fairly big shunts during the day, maybe Donington would be a better place to hold the meeting next year? Any way here my vid from the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ZnEl1H1hw
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Is the angle from the back of the garages in a public area ?
Old 27 May 2018, 09:34 (Ref:3824889)   #14
geordiecriag101
Racer

United Kingdom
Market Harborough
geordiecriag101 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgeordiecriag101 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by brands View Post
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Is the angle from the back of the garages in a public area ?
Hey brands, yep that it is. Was lovely and relaxed there yesterday so could have a good look around with no problems.