Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 13 Apr 2018, 23:51 (Ref:3815305)   #26
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Looks like it is practice 2, so 8:30/8:45 pm is correct after all but none of the official schedules ive seen has the updated time.

But the practice is still streamed on above links.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 00:21 (Ref:3815311)   #27
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2 red flags... omg!!!

It was Practice

Imsa says now

GTLM 8:40 to 8:55

P: 9:00 to 9:15

Last edited by nasdriv87; 14 Apr 2018 at 00:35.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 00:36 (Ref:3815316)   #28
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
From Rahall twitter

GTLM qualifying for the #BUBBAGP is coming up soon. Follow along from 5:40-5:55 PM PT.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 00:39 (Ref:3815317)   #29
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And the scabs don't have quali on the Roku channel .... They don't know their own schedule, they don't broadcast on their own channel .... good thing i like comedy.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 00:45 (Ref:3815320)   #30
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But hey, the picture is in very high definition ... so i will stop complaining .... That Porsche looked like it was about to hit me.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 00:58 (Ref:3815323)   #31
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
And the scabs don't have quali on the Roku channel .... They don't know their own schedule, they don't broadcast on their own channel .... good thing i like comedy.
I'm watching college baseball on Roku, quali on the laptop and introducing my children to Rammstien on the stereo. It's a good evening.

Yes, I've had one or two.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 01:03 (Ref:3815324)   #32
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Imsa stream keeps freezing and shut off during joey hand interview. Then showed screen that says not available in U.S.. They make it hard...

Even Radiolemans stream is freezing. Ugh.

Looks like they hammered BMW way too hard.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 01:06 (Ref:3815325)   #33
Maelochs
Veteran

Yeah ...I keep trying to like these guys .... it's great when its working.

Rammstein? I haven't listened to them in at least 15 years. A little too aggressive for basketball ... but perfect for what i want to say about this frozen IMSA stream.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 01:06 (Ref:3815326)   #34
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lots of freezing and thawing here, too. We could be overloading the local router, however.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 01:08 (Ref:3815328)   #35
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'm watching college baseball on Roku, quali on the laptop and introducing my children to Rammstien on the stereo. It's a good evening.

Yes, I've had one or two.
My daughter sings "I don't want no Cadillac. C-a-d-I-l-l-a-c"... By the kinks.

And likes the cadillacs.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 01:11 (Ref:3815330)   #36
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Yeah ...I keep trying to like these guys .... it's great when its working.

Rammstein? I haven't listened to them in at least 15 years. A little too aggressive for basketball ... but perfect for what i want to say about this frozen IMSA stream.
Its Friday. Rammstiem, Sabbath anything to break the week on Friday the 13th.

To the matter at hand. Throw a blanket over the top 3!
Old 14 Apr 2018, 01:19 (Ref:3815331)   #37
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
My daughter sings "I don't want no Cadillac. C-a-d-I-l-l-a-c"... By the kinks.

And likes the cadillacs.
Oddly enough, we hit the Kinks, too, but it was a Lola

-----

Looked like a good quali session, with JPM on the pole. Too bad it didn't come through well here...GTLM session was just fine!
Old 14 Apr 2018, 01:19 (Ref:3815332)   #38
RWill2073
Veteran

Way to go Montoya! I like that driver pairing better than other penske. Nice job tincknell in the Mazda, too.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 01:20 (Ref:3815333)   #39
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Lots of freezing and thawing here, too. We could be overloading the local router, however.
I had to hit refresh every 5 seconds, I just switched to radio instead.....
Old 14 Apr 2018, 03:55 (Ref:3815343)   #40
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
As if they knew how bad the streaming was and as an apology put the Youtube replay up quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0g5YOuK6zE
Old 14 Apr 2018, 07:17 (Ref:3815369)   #41
Downforce1
Rookie

United States
Downforce1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IMSA qualy stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
As if they knew how bad the streaming was and as an apology put the Youtube replay up quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0g5YOuK6zE
good! They should use YouTube for all streams. Even World Challenge figured that out.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 18:26 (Ref:3815467)   #42
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Speaking of which, the race:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7l_PQPo3aE

for people in US or if you just prefer Youtube instead of imsa.com.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 18:49 (Ref:3815469)   #43
Maelochs
Veteran

Quote:

https://nothingtoseehere.com

Awesome. Not saying I hate the TV coverage ... why waste words?
Old 14 Apr 2018, 19:57 (Ref:3815472)   #44
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Ready for this race. I think it will be very good. Something to look for in opening laps will be if Jon Bennett in the Oreca 07 holds up the GTLM race.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 20:03 (Ref:3815473)   #45
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7l_PQPo3aE

Thanks, as always! Absolutely brilliant!
Old 14 Apr 2018, 20:08 (Ref:3815476)   #46
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
That was pretty sloppy into the fountain and one lap in fcy
Old 14 Apr 2018, 20:08 (Ref:3815477)   #47
Maelochs
Veteran

Helio considered Helo-ing, the decided not to, so the field made it through ... almost. Masson and Goikhberg?
Old 14 Apr 2018, 20:08 (Ref:3815478)   #48
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That didn't take long
Old 14 Apr 2018, 20:09 (Ref:3815479)   #49
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
We got our first lap crash. 38 Oreca and 52 Ligier collide at the dolphin water fountain.
Old 14 Apr 2018, 20:12 (Ref:3815482)   #50
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Risi decided not to make the trip?