Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Sep 2018, 23:22 (Ref:3851165)   #346
Skam85
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
Skam85 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSkam85 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSkam85 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I love wearing old team shirts at motoring events, true fans know you are a long term enthusiast rather than there for just one race, Old gear also sells well now days, just look at the mad scramble for the pink pig and rothmans shirts at lemans, teams should take a lesson from that and reissue classic stuff it will sell well for sure.
Same.

I got a Marussia polo last year in Monaco for 10 euro (okay not that old school), there was a stall in the streets that had all kinds of retro gear.

There's also a store here in Melbourne that sells sports teams clothing, when the GP comes around the entire downstairs becomes a dedicated F1 store with all kinds of retro stuff, old school Williams, Jordan, Arrows, Bennetton etc..
Old 18 Sep 2018, 08:47 (Ref:3851216)   #347
lukej
Rookie

lukej should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
that would be great. most sports make a good trade in re releasing retro jerseys...or at least for NFL, NHL, NBA it works.

i suspect things might get more difficult due to old/expired sponsors though. more so with the cig branded stuff.

but yes, if i could easily/affordably get a hold of some of the old williams kit i would jump on that purchase!
I might have just the shirt for you Chilli 😉

Luke
Old 18 Sep 2018, 09:07 (Ref:3851225)   #348
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
I've got a Chinese Rilliams jacket.
Old 18 Sep 2018, 09:24 (Ref:3851228)   #349
E.B
Veteran

Australia
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
I've got a Chinese Rilliams jacket.
Is that a Woffmans Rilliams jacket?
Old 18 Sep 2018, 12:45 (Ref:3851263)   #350
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
My Eddie Irvine T-shirt is relegated to workshop wear now....its getting a little old. And my original Hesketh Bear T-shirt fell apart a few years ago
There's a Hesketh Racing bear t-shirt on ebay going for 50.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ori...QAAOSwE1BbiPjE
Old 18 Sep 2018, 14:21 (Ref:3851282)   #351
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
I might have just the shirt for you Chilli ��

Luke
cool! please feel free to PM me with any links to items you might have for sale.
Old 12 Oct 2018, 09:57 (Ref:3856217)   #352
Greem
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Loughborough
Greem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks like part of the plan is to not have a driver known for bringing big pockets with them, rather being a decent driver instead:

https://www.williamsf1.com/racing/ne...sell-from-2019

Well done George, that's bloody good news.
Old 12 Oct 2018, 10:21 (Ref:3856224)   #353
EffectiveSprinkles
Veteran

EffectiveSprinkles should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridEffectiveSprinkles should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I like that signing, even though I think it might not be great for his carreer running around at the back...
Old 12 Oct 2018, 10:52 (Ref:3856228)   #354
steve_r
Veteran

England
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsteve_r should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsteve_r should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well it depends on whether he is last, or alternatively next-to-last-but-ahead-of-his-teammate. In an ideal world Williams will come out with a decent car though.
Old 12 Oct 2018, 11:32 (Ref:3856236)   #355
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Well done George, that's bloody good news.
Yes, and fingers crossed Williams have an improved car for him!
Old 12 Oct 2018, 11:56 (Ref:3856244)   #356
Moneyseeker
Subscriber
Veteran

Moneyseeker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMoneyseeker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMoneyseeker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMoneyseeker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
First bit of sense from Williams this year!
Old 12 Oct 2018, 13:43 (Ref:3856261)   #357
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
Great news for George and just what Williams needed at this difficult time. Hopefully he can show what he has got
Old 12 Oct 2018, 20:12 (Ref:3856336)   #358
djinvicta
Subscriber
Veteran

Wales
French France
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Good news. Mercedes supporting Williams not only with engines but now driver and obviously finance. Good stuff.
Old 12 Oct 2018, 21:53 (Ref:3856356)   #359
E.B
Veteran

Australia
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Will be an interesting tussle between Russell in the Williams and Norris in the McLaren for 2nd best Brit in F1 honours.
I believe George has more talent than Lando.
Old 13 Oct 2018, 18:21 (Ref:3856539)   #360
JeremySmith
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Delighted to see that Willams has signed young Mr Russell...