Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: How do you rate the Grand Prix?
10 2 5.71%
9 1 2.86%
8 17 48.57%
7 10 28.57%
6 2 5.71%
5 1 2.86%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3 Sep 2018, 08:58 (Ref:3847824)   #16
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
8. Great battle for the lead, great recovery from Vettel, a bit of incident and plenty of interest for third with Valterri and Max. Oh and Kimi fighting for a win again
Old 3 Sep 2018, 14:37 (Ref:3847907)   #17
Greem
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Loughborough
Greem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
After doing 16 and a half hours in the safety car at Rockingham for the C1 Challenge 24 Hour Race and 2 hours sleep, I sat down to watch the race last night.

I fell asleep after 6 laps, but that wasn't because the race was boring, it was just that I was knackered! So on the basis of 6 laps and Hamilton bamboozling Vettel off the start: 8.
Old 3 Sep 2018, 23:56 (Ref:3847998)   #18
E.B
Veteran

Australia
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Plus a little cheesed off that Riccardo once again suffered from an engine/power unit failure. Red Bull and Renault need to get their act together.
It was not a Renault failure, as confirmed by Renault.... it was a clutch failure. Red Bull provide their own gearbox / clutch.
Old 4 Sep 2018, 09:53 (Ref:3848087)   #19
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
After watching the replay, I give it an 8!

"Cracking" race indeed. Cracking being the key word.

Old 4 Sep 2018, 14:51 (Ref:3848133)   #20
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good race. Hated the result

Old 4 Sep 2018, 15:07 (Ref:3848134)   #21
EffectiveSprinkles
Veteran

EffectiveSprinkles User had had their licence endorsedEffectiveSprinkles User had had their licence endorsed
Good racing through the field on a track that's usually one of the worst on the calendar. These new cars sine 2017 have proven they can be raced with better than the previous generation. 9/10.
Old 4 Sep 2018, 15:09 (Ref:3848135)   #22
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
After doing 16 and a half hours in the safety car at Rockingham for the C1 Challenge 24 Hour Race and 2 hours sleep, I sat down to watch the race last night.

I fell asleep after 6 laps, but that wasn't because the race was boring, it was just that I was knackered! So on the basis of 6 laps and Hamilton bamboozling Vettel off the start: 8.
Same here, although that was from getting up really early to watch the rest of the recording of the race
Old 5 Sep 2018, 00:17 (Ref:3848230)   #23
Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!
I only have access to the FOM hour-long highlights package. Hard to really track the race due to big gaps in the coverage from this one but still plenty going on through the race. 7 from me.
Old 8 Sep 2018, 18:21 (Ref:3848881)   #24
greentrumpet
Rookie

greentrumpet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was riveted, truly great driving from Kimi, Lewis and Valtteri on a beautiful and iconic circuit. This was almost "old school" racing DRS didn't ruin it and silly moves were harshly punished so clean driving rewarded. Shame Hartley got in a jam again.
Seb had enough room not to hit Lewis and Max could've accepted that he'd been caught transgressing (again).