Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 30 May 2000, 21:12 (Ref:6781)   #1
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I haven't seen too much on Motocross on this part of the forum and was wondering if it was as popular as it seems to be in America and France. Sebastian Tortelli, David Vuillemin, and Stephane Roncada all hail from France and are all very fast having proven themsleves in the tough European series and now are all contending in the AMA Motocross series here in America. I don't recall too many other foreign riders other than South African Greg Albertyn. I know Trials are very popular in England, but do they run much offroad circuit racing? How about Down Under?
Old 31 May 2000, 12:38 (Ref:6782)   #2
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Motorcross is reasonably popular in Australia. There are regular events both indoor and outdoor. Gary McCoy is an ex-motorcrosser.
Old 31 May 2000, 13:17 (Ref:6783)   #3
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Must be why he likes to back a bike in to the corner
Old 1 Jun 2000, 23:31 (Ref:6784)   #4
Warwick
Racer

New Zealand
New Zealand
Warwick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Reasonably popular here in NZ to,i think one of the King brothers from here was racing AMA this year. all the events here are all out door motorcross and enduro.
Old 8 Jun 2000, 03:45 (Ref:16242)   #5
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
i think its reasonably popular here in Oz ..but it doesnt get alot of tele so many people dont get to see it...Im not big into it myself as i prefere road racing but it is great to watch on the odd occasion.