Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Sep 2001, 14:49 (Ref:140084)   #1
AGGY
Racer

AGGY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My fellow forumers,How did Montoya do in the race,Spa 01.

LOL,LOL,LOL for nearly one hour.

Ehhhhhhh my friends....you don`t want to listen huh.

Aggy knows best,never doubt Aggy again ok.

MONTOYA = CART GARBAGE.

Thank you.

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL...LOL to infinity.
Old 2 Sep 2001, 14:52 (Ref:140086)   #2
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Yes, absolute garbage...............................the BMW, anyway.

Old 2 Sep 2001, 14:59 (Ref:140091)   #3
Blackjack21
Rookie

Blackjack21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
if:

Quote:
MONTOYA = CART GARBAGE.
than AGGY = Garbage Mouth
Old 2 Sep 2001, 14:59 (Ref:140092)   #4
GanjaGrizz
Racer

GanjaGrizz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Abby , I wouldnt say hes garbage, he does shut the door on Schumi and shows much skill. He is however a blower of engines, why always say its the car , sometimes it is but it happening so offen. Ralf finishes? Montoya as I've said before is hard on engines, he was in CART also. Raikkonen is Rookie of the year and not Montoya.
Old 2 Sep 2001, 15:07 (Ref:140104)   #5
AGGY
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by GanjaGrizz
Abby , I wouldnt say hes garbage, he does shut the door on Schumi and shows much skill. He is however a blower of engines, why always say its the car , sometimes it is but it happening so offen. Ralf finishes? Montoya as I've said before is hard on engines, he was in CART also. Raikkonen is Rookie of the year and not Montoya.
Did you see Kimi`s overatking vs Montoya`s running wide at the back of the grid.

Yes he is a overdriver isn`t he.
Old 2 Sep 2001, 15:18 (Ref:140114)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Williams did not make the life of their drivers easy !

Sir Frank !! Your crew needs more training !!

Both JPM and Ralfie did a good job, what are you talking about ?
Old 2 Sep 2001, 15:33 (Ref:140129)   #7
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Juan has a fast and flashy style that has earned him (and will earn him) lots of trips to the kitty litter. He has benefited from the BMW power advantage. It's the car that flatters him but it's also clear he is not able to "carry" the car the way the Schumachers do and it's this ability to keep from overdriving and to "carry" the car that separates the champions from a "flash in the pan".

In my predictions I was one millionth of an inch from putting Juan in the list on account of his ability to drive fast (and then there's the issue of the engine power...)

HoweverI knew that because of either rain or the truly demanding nature of the Spa race or overdriving the engine, Juan was not going to be able to finish. It was not an emotional decision. It's just a fact of life that he belongs in CART.
Old 2 Sep 2001, 16:14 (Ref:140173)   #8
AGGY
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by RT
Juan has a fast and flashy style that has earned him (and will earn him) lots of trips to the kitty litter. He has benefited from the BMW power advantage. It's the car that flatters him but it's also clear he is not able to "carry" the car the way the Schumachers do and it's this ability to keep from overdriving and to "carry" the car that separates the champions from a "flash in the pan".

In my predictions I was one millionth of an inch from putting Juan in the list on account of his ability to drive fast (and then there's the issue of the engine power...)

HoweverI knew that because of either rain or the truly demanding nature of the Spa race or overdriving the engine, Juan was not going to be able to finish. It was not an emotional decision. It's just a fact of life that he belongs in CART.
Hey pal,becarefull about speaking so truthfully here.
Old 2 Sep 2001, 20:22 (Ref:140283)   #9
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
So you are now blaming Montoya for the BMW engine failure?
May I just remind you that R Schu has also had his car fail on at least 1 occasion (Silverstone), possibly more.

Montoya ran wide at the back of start 2 because of a mistake by Heidfeld as he lunged down the inside and tapped someone, who then tapped Montoya.

Kimi has impressed me a lot, and its hard to seperate the two for rokkie of the year.
Old 2 Sep 2001, 20:53 (Ref:140303)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think it has been said before tha engine failures cannot be due to driver's pushing....

DINO ? Can you help us here ?
Old 2 Sep 2001, 21:05 (Ref:140309)   #11
francis
Rookie

francis should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Williams screwed up big time. Who knows whether JPM's stall was his fault or the car's. Ralf on the jack was obviously the team's fault. Fact is though, that Ralf fdinished, and only yhards off a point. JPM has only finished 4 races this year - and that's not all down to the car. I know who I'd put my money on in that team.
Old 2 Sep 2001, 23:39 (Ref:140364)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Francis, the team is responsible for all the failures today

And I am BMW fan...
Old 2 Sep 2001, 23:48 (Ref:140368)   #13
Sonatrap
Racer

Sonatrap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So lady luck turned her back on Montoya again. His time will come and much quicker than Ralph´s . J.PM. is a quick learner and doesn´t get phased by his mistakes and misfortune.
I wouldn´t be so quick To put my money on Little Bro. Barichello got by Alesi, why on earth couldn´t Ralphie? He needs a bit more of his big bro´s formidable conviction.
Old 2 Sep 2001, 23:48 (Ref:140369)   #14
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
JPM had an engine failure people!!!!!! Therefore, he did not take himself out of the race. Williams and BMW have both acknowledged that the BMW is still unreliable because of the power they are pumping out, and JPM is the unlucky one who has been suffering.

There is a lot of drvier-bashing in here nowadays of a certain driver who has a lot more talent than some people can talk in this place. Let's see:

a. none of you have ever driven in Formula one
b. none of you have ever won a CART and F3000 championship
c. none of you have ever taken a Formula One pole position, led a Formula One race and raced wheel-to-wheel with Michael Schumacher

There is too much garbage being thrown about around here today from certain forum members.
Old 3 Sep 2001, 00:32 (Ref:140380)   #15
neutral
Racer

neutral should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, I think were all being a bit harsh on Juan. He had a magnificent pole, and was robbed at the start (assuming it was the TC and not him that screwed up). I find it ridiculous that people can blame him for the blown engine. Just simple bad luck in my opinion.

P.S Congrats Schumi for your 52nd. Ive enjoyed every single one of them.
Old 3 Sep 2001, 01:00 (Ref:140385)   #16
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by f1manoz
JPM had an engine failure people!!!!!! Therefore, he did not take himself out of the race. Williams and BMW have both acknowledged that the BMW is still unreliable because of the power they are pumping out, and JPM is the unlucky one who has been suffering.

There is a lot of drvier-bashing in here nowadays of a certain driver who has a lot more talent than some people can talk in this place. Let's see:

a. none of you have ever driven in Formula one
b. none of you have ever won a CART and F3000 championship
c. none of you have ever taken a Formula One pole position, led a Formula One race and raced wheel-to-wheel with Michael Schumacher

There is too much garbage being thrown about around here today from certain forum members.

The above just about sums it up really..This is Mr Monytoya's first season in F1..Give the man credit where credit is due for heavens sake...

Last edited by JeremySmith; 3 Sep 2001 at 01:02.
Old 3 Sep 2001, 01:05 (Ref:140386)   #17
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Re: My fellow forumers,How did Montoya do in the race,Spa 01.

Quote:
Originally posted by AGGY

MONTOYA = CART GARBAGE.

Thank you.

I really don't see the cause for celebration nor the need to sneer at JPM's misfortune, caused through no fault of the driver. In view of the fact that Williams/BMW had let him down once again, I thought JPM drove very well from the back, and he showed a lot of heart and ability. As for the BMW engine blowing up, it is inconceivavle how any reasonable person could possibly blame JPM. With Trax and auto gear changing, the F1 cars are run either on full throttle or on brakes. There is no way a driver can drive slower and save his engine, because he is lifting off at corners like Eau Rouge. The engines suffer a lot more from the misfiring caused by TRAX than anything else. As for JPM's ability, I can only refer you to Frank Williams who said that he wasn't really surprised at JPM's performance, only impressed
So if you want to bad mouth JPM, all you are doing is posting one flame bait after another, and that really doesn't show you in a very good light, does it? I hope you can step back from your posts, and look at what you have said in the light of reality.
I am Valve Bounce

Last edited by Valve Bounce; 3 Sep 2001 at 01:08.
Old 3 Sep 2001, 01:11 (Ref:140388)   #18
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Here here Bouncey!! I totaly agree with you sir..

Old 3 Sep 2001, 02:48 (Ref:140409)   #19
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
AGGY, I'm looking at buying you a new house. All of the walls will be covered in mirrors. I think it is seriously time for you to have a good, hard look at yourself.

As for JPM not being able to carry the car, I know I'd want a guy racing for me who always drove hard and gave a hundred percent. What's the point in "carrying" the car and finishing second, and at the end thinking, "geez, if I drove a bit harder I would have won that race."

It is up to Williams-BMW to build a car that will last the race, no matter how it is driven.

Good to see you back Valve!
Old 3 Sep 2001, 04:27 (Ref:140427)   #20
f1grandprixshop
Veteran

f1grandprixshop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:

MONTOYA = CART GARBAGE.

AGGY, i think there's a contradiction in your statement before, i think you said you're a JPM cart fan, and now you're saying JPM=CART GARBAGE, shouldn't that be F1 GARBAGE instead?? Please tell us the truth!

Old 3 Sep 2001, 05:16 (Ref:140441)   #21
Blackjack21
Rookie

Blackjack21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Did you see Kimi`s overatking vs Montoya`s running wide at the back of the grid.
No, Kimi didn't overtake JPM. JPM was forced wide by Delarosa and Heidfeld coming together. This allowed the rest of the field - including RS - to pass him. Kimi was already out of the race. Did you see JPM then overtake RS. Wonder why TGF was able to overtake a BMV so easy and RS was unable to pass JA? Funny!
Old 3 Sep 2001, 05:26 (Ref:140443)   #22
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nicholas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:

MONTOYA = CART GARBAGE.

Thank you.

Monty may not be garbage; no-one in F1 could be regarded as garbage but I couldn't help laughing when I heard,"There are plumes of smoke coming out from one of the Williams... it's... &c."

He's not so bad, he'll win a few races next year perhaps (cue Montoya wins every other race this year from pole to flag)
Old 3 Sep 2001, 13:08 (Ref:140588)   #23
AGGY
Racer

Re: Re: My fellow forumers,How did Montoya do in the race,Spa 01.

Quote:
So if you want to bad mouth JPM, all you are doing is posting one flame bait after another, and that really doesn't show you in a very good light, does it? I hope you can step back from your posts, and look at what you have said in the light of reality.
I am Valve Bounce [/B]

I`m anti-JPM,i`ll give you every reason if you want...but why not just look at his results,which JPM described as a "bad day in the office"

I`m a F1 fan more than a driver fan..but i`m not an advocate of Cart drivers coming to F1,only JV in THE second best car of the last ten yrs has performed,and only just.

Look at JV now...overtaken by a 21 yr old rookie at spa.

I don`t expect JPM to win a race this year...if he flukes one at Monza...it will be a surprise,but being an overdriver,i doubt he`ll win anyway.
Old 3 Sep 2001, 13:14 (Ref:140595)   #24
AGGY
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackjack21

No, Kimi didn't overtake JPM. JPM was forced wide by Delarosa and Heidfeld coming together. This allowed the rest of the field - including RS - to pass him. Kimi was already out of the race. Did you see JPM then overtake RS. Wonder why TGF was able to overtake a BMV so easy and RS was unable to pass JA? Funny!
Sorry i wasn`t clear...i meant Kimi overtaking Jacques and JPM nerfing one of the drivers at the first corner,and paying big time on postioning,not very clever from a seasoned racing driver.

Maybe he has limited peripheral vision as he dove into two cars,i thought the guy was poor,but that move was dumbfounding.
Old 3 Sep 2001, 13:19 (Ref:140598)   #25
AGGY
Racer

Re: Re: My fellow forumers,How did Montoya do in the race,Spa 01.

Quote:
Originally posted by f1grandprixshop
[B]

AGGY, i think there's a contradiction in your statement before, i think you said you're a JPM cart fan, and now you're saying JPM=CART GARBAGE, shouldn't that be F1 GARBAGE instead?? Please tell us the truth!

]
Yes JPM has proven himself in cart...i accept their is a high skill level required for cart but F1 demands the highest skills,i don`t think JPM has them,and i think it`s too late to develop them.

I like and respect cart drivers but question their decision to go to F1,JPM is a cautionary tale for the F1 bosses.

Tags
jpm