Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 9 Jun 2005, 20:44 (Ref:1324330)   #26
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd be happy to do SCSA (both pick-ups and big class), if you want that covered.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 12:36 (Ref:1324741)   #27
Pink Panther
Rookie

Pink Panther should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will the station be available on NTL digital? Will you have any FF1600 coverage, interviews with leading drivers. Sounds a great station.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 15:31 (Ref:1324873)   #28
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther
Will you have any FF1600 coverage, interviews with leading drivers.
The content of the shows will vary considerably depending on who's volunteered to do the reporting. Hopefully all classes and forms of motorsport will get coverage. Although so far nobody has offered to cover lawnmower racing
Old 10 Jun 2005, 19:16 (Ref:1325005)   #29
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
The content of the shows will vary considerably depending on who's volunteered to do the reporting. Hopefully all classes and forms of motorsport will get coverage. Although so far nobody has offered to cover lawnmower racing
Lawnmower racing?

I live a few miles a way from the Brinsbury 24 hour lawnmower race.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 19:48 (Ref:1325028)   #30
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There y'go Luke. Your chance for stardom.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 22:23 (Ref:1325134)   #31
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And the lawnmowers and their drivers surely!
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 14 Jun 2005, 12:30 (Ref:1328247)   #32
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
has this started yet? Is anyone covering the historics or is it just modern clubbie?
Old 14 Jun 2005, 12:57 (Ref:1328276)   #33
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Its all racing but majoring on Clkub racing (modern/historic/bikes/rallying/rallycross and er Minis )
Old 14 Jun 2005, 13:05 (Ref:1328290)   #34
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Its all racing but majoring on Clkub racing (modern/historic/bikes/rallying/rallycross and er Minis )

Sounds like the Peter Mallett show
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:08 (Ref:1328992)   #35
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble
has this started yet? Is anyone covering the historics or is it just modern clubbie?
No start date fixed as yet, and we are hoping that we will have volunteers to cover all sorts of events, if it's got wheels and races we'd love someone to report on it.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 17:55 (Ref:1329513)   #36
Randy Sluder
Rookie

United States
Charlotte, NC USA
Randy Sluder should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Race Coverage

MagnetON:

I live in the heart of NASCAR country (Charlotte, NC USA), but prefer sportscar racing. I usually attend the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona and the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta. I would like to offer photo coverage if needed. My images may be reviewed at the following links:

http://www.pbase.com/sluder/randy_motorsports
http://www.pbase.com/sluder/porsche

My photography tends to be more "art oriented", being a Graphic Designer of 30+ years. Yes, I too, shoot the common "here it comes around again" images, but prefer to show the inherit beauty of sportscar racing. Hope you agree.

Thanks.

Randy Sluder
randy@sluderdesignstudio.com
www.sluderdesignstudio.com
Old 15 Jun 2005, 17:59 (Ref:1329522)   #37
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Photographs on radio shows can be a bit difficult
Old 15 Jun 2005, 18:23 (Ref:1329591)   #38
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well whilst we are talking radio in this thread perhaps a photographic report of race meetings in the forum would also be a good thing. Maybe Magneton or EP can give it some thought?

Randy,

Have a look in this forum.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 22:04 (Ref:1329925)   #39
seanolynn
Rookie

seanolynn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've been told I can download the song Green for Go by Project 212 on Ten-Tenths, does anyone know where I can find this?

Seán
Old 15 Jun 2005, 22:17 (Ref:1329938)   #40
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanolynn
I've been told I can download the song Green for Go by Project 212 on Ten-Tenths, does anyone know where I can find this?

Seán
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69854
Old 17 Aug 2005, 16:59 (Ref:1384829)   #41
Rick Raducha R
Rookie

United States
Connecticut
Rick Raducha R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here in the North East USA

Here in the North East USA
Old 17 Aug 2005, 17:11 (Ref:1384843)   #42
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Thanks for that Rick.

For anyone else interested in participating, we now have a new Radio Co-Ordinator so you can contact B1ackcr0w if you'd like to volunteer.
Old 17 Aug 2005, 17:14 (Ref:1384847)   #43
Rick Raducha R
Rookie

United States
Connecticut
Rick Raducha R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Though I am not able to attend the major events of the UK or Germany...and so on, I do attend race events at a beatiful track here in Connecticut. It is Lime Rock Park. www.Limerockpark.com

The American Lemans team was here in July and had a wicked battle with the Chris Dyson program. With Chris exploding a motor that looked like a Top Fuel explosion, his day ended just short of a Victory. I am not sure who would have won for not the circumstances...but it was a hell of an a event with Team Audi securing the Lemans win and Lime Rock all within 3 weeks.

As fast as the Prototypes run at Lime Rock my main touyr of events is on the Short Tracks of New England. Quarter Mile to Five Eighths in length the cars I enjoy are called Outlaw Late Model, IMSA Super Modifieds, NASCAR Tour Modifieds, and Midgets. We have too many support divisions here but they too can be exciting, though ugly race cars.

I am also an owner of, and heavily involved with Slot Car Racing.
I own Rapid Raceway (Rapidraceways.com) here in Connecticut and have a super time with it. I do not belive I would have existed this long for not the sport of Auto Racing and Slot Racing. Honest!!
Old 17 Aug 2005, 21:03 (Ref:1385053)   #44
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Raducha R
Though I am not able to attend the major events of the UK or Germany...and so on, I do attend race events at a beatiful track here in Connecticut. It is Lime Rock Park. www.Limerockpark.com

The American Lemans team was here in July and had a wicked battle with the Chris Dyson program. With Chris exploding a motor that looked like a Top Fuel explosion, his day ended just short of a Victory. I am not sure who would have won for not the circumstances...but it was a hell of an a event with Team Audi securing the Lemans win and Lime Rock all within 3 weeks.

As fast as the Prototypes run at Lime Rock my main touyr of events is on the Short Tracks of New England. Quarter Mile to Five Eighths in length the cars I enjoy are called Outlaw Late Model, IMSA Super Modifieds, NASCAR Tour Modifieds, and Midgets. We have too many support divisions here but they too can be exciting, though ugly race cars.
All that stuff sounds right up our street. Rick keep your eye on what happens with Tenths radio in the near future. try my Journal for latest progress http://tentenths.com/forum/journal.p...owjournal&j=32 ) It's looking like we may start to make a move in September, and if there is stuff from Lime Rock you can tell us about, I'll be a great addition. We've currently got contacts from the UK, Ireland and Australia. We could do with drumming up some stuff from the USA. (PS Input from South Africa, the Middle East and anywhere else where you have motor racing would be cool also!)

Cheers,
Al
Old 18 Aug 2005, 20:34 (Ref:1385828)   #45
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Also other places in Europe not just Britain?
Old 19 Aug 2005, 13:12 (Ref:1386346)   #46
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke
Also other places in Europe not just Britain?
Anywhere, if you're going to be at a motorsport event and are willing to report then let us know.
Old 11 Apr 2007, 17:51 (Ref:1889168)   #47
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Still any plans for this?
Or is it dead?
Old 11 Apr 2007, 19:57 (Ref:1889250)   #48
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmunky
Still any plans for this?
Or is it dead?
No further plans on this front, however, check out http://www.thedogbox.info/ for motorsport podcasts with a uniquely Australian flavour.