Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 16 Aug 2004, 16:08 (Ref:1068307)   #1
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Dave Maraj on Wind Tunnel tonight

Dave Maraj will be on Speed's Wind Tunnel tonight.

For those that don't know, Mr. Maraj is the owner of Champion Racing, which campaigns an Audi R8 in the ALMS. Champion Racing also campaigns a pair of Audi RS6's in the Speed GT Championship. This should be an interesting show.

I hope Dave Despain does his homework and comes up with some insightfull questions.
Old 17 Aug 2004, 11:53 (Ref:1069197)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mr. Maraj did a great job and I'm glad I stayed up to watch him. He explained very clearly why working with the "ACU" [according to Dave] was necessary for the ALMS, what his racing teams do to benefit his business, why the P1 field is sparse [changing rules for 2006] and why he won't be switching ot a Porsche P1 car. And why SWC is better than NA$CAR for "Race on Sunday, sell on Monday".

I hope we get more chance to see team owners mixed in with the masses of NA$CAR people. It's good PR and the owners and drivers are so interesting.