Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 12 May 2020, 10:02 (Ref:3975675)   #26
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
I LOVE PC2.

Have it on PS4 and its far better in terms of graphics, sounds and physics than Gran Turismo.

Not noticed any bugs in it on PS4 either. I cant comment about PC though...

...be interested to hear the differences between AC and PC2 on PS4 though...I was contemplating getting it at some point
Old 12 May 2020, 15:51 (Ref:3975741)   #27
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
None of that old GPL keyboard or keypad nonsense!
Those where the days remember the old Ten Tenths GPL Championship. Well it is downloaded and install. I have not had chance to have a look at it yet as I have been working all day.

I have had to invest in joy-pad as my wheel got dumped when we moved last year and I can't afford to by a wheel at present. Hopefully I will get chance to have a quick play this evening.
Old 13 May 2020, 03:19 (Ref:3975827)   #28
TireSmoke86
Rookie

United States
Central Florida
TireSmoke86 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One thing though, in even light rain, the circuits 'puddle up' ludicrously quickly (within 2 laps of old Silverstone) and they can really throw your car off line, while the AI cars just serenely drive through it. Annoying.[/QUOTE]

One of my biggest beefs with PCars2.
Old 18 May 2020, 16:46 (Ref:3976977)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, that's absolutely right. Huge aquaplane causing puddles inside two laps of lightish rain and as you say, all of the A1 drivers suddenly become 'regenmeisters'.....
Old 18 May 2020, 16:47 (Ref:3976978)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
Those where the days remember the old Ten Tenths GPL Championship. Well it is downloaded and install. I have not had chance to have a look at it yet as I have been working all day.

I have had to invest in joy-pad as my wheel got dumped when we moved last year and I can't afford to by a wheel at present. Hopefully I will get chance to have a quick play this evening.
I think you'll find it tough on a pad Rob. Not quite as impossible as GPL though.....
Old 13 Oct 2020, 18:01 (Ref:4010445)   #31
leonidas
Veteran

England
Coventry
leonidas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridleonidas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Finally got to try the Brands rallycross dlc. It's a bit odd as there is a joker lap added. I also think there was more of a dog leg on the way to Hoppy's drop? Anyone else tried this?