Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the British Grand Prix?
Valtteri Bottas 1 2.44%
Lewis Hamilton 3 7.32%
Charles Leclerc 27 65.85%
Max Verstappen 3 7.32%
Pierre Gasly 2 4.88%
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 1 2.44%
Lando Norris 3 7.32%
Alexander Albon 0 0%
Nico Hülkenberg 0 0%
Antonio Giovinazzi 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 1 2.44%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Robert Kubica 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15 Jul 2019, 11:37 (Ref:3917813)   #26
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Exciting dueling with Verstappen, and what really clinched it was giving Verstappen a good firm shove at Club. He alluded to it after the race, "Now I know what we are allowed to do" or something like that.

Wasn't that Vettel, though??

I voted for Leclerc as he was the main source of entertainment in this race.
Old 15 Jul 2019, 14:54 (Ref:3917853)   #27
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
settled on Norris...obviously an up and coming talent but also such a great attitude.

maybe a case of hearing things the way i wanted to hear them, but he seemed to take the strategy error in stride. no complaints just got on with it.

plus i thought he was pretty fearless on that first lap with his battle against the Renault (Ric?).
Old 15 Jul 2019, 16:11 (Ref:3917867)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man View Post
Wasn't that Vettel, though??

I voted for Leclerc as he was the main source of entertainment in this race.
I don't think Vettel's effort could be described as just a good hard shove though....
Old 15 Jul 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3917884)   #29
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Could have been many contenders - I eventually plumped for Gasly as I think he put up a great performance when under a lot of pressure from many pundits - but of course Verstappen and LeClerc did some mega racing too.
Old 15 Jul 2019, 19:16 (Ref:3917894)   #30
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Charles Leclerc superb driving ...