Old 18 Mar 2004, 13:42 (Ref:909294)   #1
josvandeperre
Veteran

England
Central London
josvandeperre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jordan Death Threats

According to the Sun and as reported by Planet F1 :

Eddie Jordan has revealed he has received death threats after snubbing Jos Verstappen in favour of Giorgio Pantano.

Outraged Verstappen fans have responded by sending the Irish team boss a barrage of angry missives etc bla bla bla

Come on now girls which of you was it ?
Old 18 Mar 2004, 13:46 (Ref:909299)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Stone me. They'd be better of spending the time looking for their missing brain cells.....
Old 18 Mar 2004, 13:53 (Ref:909308)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Where is Steve?
Old 18 Mar 2004, 14:03 (Ref:909323)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not that I was suggesting that Steve has any brain cell deficiency, of course.......
Old 18 Mar 2004, 14:20 (Ref:909336)   #5
Bridget Stone
Racer

Bridget Stone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree, its disgusting. These people aren't worth being called "fans". As much as i miss Jos on the track, these kind of things will only do him more harm then good

love, bridget
Old 18 Mar 2004, 14:48 (Ref:909350)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh my... After the others furious JV fans, now comes the Jos mob...
Old 18 Mar 2004, 14:59 (Ref:909358)   #7
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Its been reported on pitpass too..apparently wishing the drivers dead, EJ and his family likewise, the company to go uner..all lovely stuff.
Who's going to want to enter into any form of negotiation with Verstappen in the future if this is the potential end result? And yes I know its not his fault but these so called fans are doing him no favours whatsoever, quite the contrary
Old 18 Mar 2004, 17:00 (Ref:909445)   #8
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
i think im scared of Steve Nielsen...
Old 18 Mar 2004, 17:15 (Ref:909465)   #9
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
I bet after the way the Jordan went in Oz Jos is sending Eddie letters for kicking him out too!...................thank you letters.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 17:20 (Ref:909474)   #10
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Childish, immature, disgusting, despicable, screwed up...damn those guys..not fit to watch F1!

Is Jos their obsession or what? Kinda remind me of those rowdy soccer fans and gangsters.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 17:28 (Ref:909487)   #11
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Oh my... After the others furious JV fans, now comes the Jos mob...
its something in the initials maybe...
Old 18 Mar 2004, 18:36 (Ref:909536)   #12
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
If these fans, or indeed, any drivers fans, can't see the bigger picture, then they are very sad!

What are they going to do with the rest of their lives? Get over it sad !
Old 18 Mar 2004, 18:37 (Ref:909538)   #13
DriverT
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
DriverT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
morons. Who the heck do they think they are???
Old 18 Mar 2004, 19:14 (Ref:909583)   #14
Jukebox
Veteran

Malaysia
KL
Jukebox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what's so special about jos? he blew his chance on his debut with benetton and that's it. dumb if u ask me to be so fanatic for a driver of his calibre
Old 18 Mar 2004, 19:19 (Ref:909591)   #15
minirda
Racer

minirda should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't see why Eddie

had to bring out this "news" into the public. It's not that important... Not even for this forum. A small group brainless kids sending hate-emails. Come on Ed!

At least Tom Walkinshaw did't complain about the Jos (so called) fans wearing "**** TOM" t-shirts, after contracting HHF in stead of The Boss some years ago.

Don't get me wrong: i don't favour the behavior of these losers..

PS tonight on the homepage of Jos Verstappen i read this message:
Verstappen fans love Jos, Jordan and F1!!!!
Old 18 Mar 2004, 19:28 (Ref:909607)   #16
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
?? Anyone know what this is all about?
Old 18 Mar 2004, 19:30 (Ref:909612)   #17
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yeah, i hate Tom Petty too.
**** him i'd say...
Old 18 Mar 2004, 19:36 (Ref:909623)   #18
bosch!
Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
GodZone
bosch! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
minirda: well, if people start threatening your childrens lives in the name of sport maybe you would change your mind. Assuming that there is enough of it to change...
Old 18 Mar 2004, 19:41 (Ref:909631)   #19
hamsmith
Racer

hamsmith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello! Someone please explain. didn't understand last post either.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 19:45 (Ref:909637)   #20
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nothing special about Jos, but certainly their fans are unique. Maybe he can start a career in Hollywood...
Old 18 Mar 2004, 19:46 (Ref:909640)   #21
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Maybe consuming large quantities of alcohol would help?
I'll give it a try.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 20:00 (Ref:909662)   #22
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Utter chaos and confusion reigns before my very eyes......

What is this thread about?
Old 18 Mar 2004, 20:02 (Ref:909667)   #23
Phoenix1
Veteran

Phoenix1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shame this. I mean just thing if they had shown so much support to Jordan financially to get the team the funds to let Jos have the cash then Jordan, Jos and the fans would be happy. I was gutted in the 1999 season with Damon Hill but you have to take a breath, remember what you see is not always what is happening and move on with life.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 20:03 (Ref:909669)   #24
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
All this over a quite below-par driver!

Let's all be thankful that we're not quite as sad as these guys!
Old 18 Mar 2004, 20:07 (Ref:909673)   #25
hamsmith
Racer

hamsmith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eddie j death threats! think minirda clicked new topic instead of submit reply! even so i haven't really understood that one either. surely fans have voiced how pi**ed off they are before. ej will do anything to get press these days.