Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 3 Jun 2019, 20:25 (Ref:3907778)   #1
SCAMotorsport
Rookie

SCAMotorsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thinking of starting a team

Hi all, I am thinking of starting a team in the UK and was looking for some opinions on the best car and series to start of with. I would be looking at either selling the seat so could do with something appealing. I have over 20 years experience at an international level as a mechanic and am considering putting this to rest and starting on my own but am a little out of touch on the UK racing scene.
Old 5 Jun 2019, 13:48 (Ref:3908052)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAMotorsport View Post
Hi all, I am thinking of starting a team in the UK and was looking for some opinions on the best car and series to start of with. I would be looking at either selling the seat so could do with something appealing. I have over 20 years experience at an international level as a mechanic and am considering putting this to rest and starting on my own but am a little out of touch on the UK racing scene.
Joking aside I would hope you would change the name of the team for a start
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 5 Jun 2019, 20:24 (Ref:3908163)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, might be a good thing to do!
Old 25 Jun 2019, 08:34 (Ref:3914069)   #4
andrewc
Veteran

andrewc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Depends how much capital you have behind you to buy car / transporter / equipment etc.,