Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 24 Sep 2019, 06:16 (Ref:3929823)   #76
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The tyre issue has been done to death. It was the same for the.previous races and we know they were pretty good races. This one, no matter how you cut.it, was just dull. I fell asleep in the "highlights".

Of the reasons for safety cars, I'm still amazed that Grosjean remains employed. I feel he lacks concentration. A bit like a goldfish, every corner looks like a nice new castle.
Old 24 Sep 2019, 08:21 (Ref:3929835)   #77
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
The tyre issue has been done to death. It was the same for the.previous races and we know they were pretty good races. This one, no matter how you cut.it, was just dull. I fell asleep in the "highlights".

Of the reasons for safety cars, I'm still amazed that Grosjean remains employed. I feel he lacks concentration. A bit like a goldfish, every corner looks like a nice new castle.
A nice analogy Peter, that gave me first chuckle of the day (I hope it's not going to be the last!)
Old 24 Sep 2019, 08:28 (Ref:3929839)   #78
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Of the reasons for safety cars, I'm still amazed that Grosjean remains employed. I feel he lacks concentration. .
I feel the same but feel on top of concentration deficit he also has a problem with his peripheral vision.
Old 24 Sep 2019, 08:48 (Ref:3929841)   #79
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
Dull would be an understatement.

For any F1 team to set a target lap time over 13 secs off the qualifying pace to "look after the tyres", shows just how much is wrong with the category!
Nice selective quoting

As usual I see we are in being right and making a point rather than trying to understand what someone says. Context lost.
Old 24 Sep 2019, 09:11 (Ref:3929849)   #80
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
on the subject of Safety Cars, this is the only reason I'm missing Eddie Jordan in the C4 programmes. He made it into a three-word phrase: Safe-Ety-Car!
Old 24 Sep 2019, 14:26 (Ref:3929901)   #81
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Vettel shows he still has some left in him. Let's see if he can keep it up for the rest of the season

Grosjean, silly move on Russell, he would have got passed eventually. Good to Giovinazzi up there, finally made some progress of late
Old 25 Sep 2019, 02:34 (Ref:3930000)   #82
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Nice selective quoting

As usual I see we are in being right and making a point rather than trying to understand what someone says. Context lost.
Not trolling you at all, simply agreeing it was boring as bat s...

The fact they were running around that far off the pace accentuated the boredom.

Lewis suggests turning the last corner into a hairpin

Unless they went the other side of the flyer behind the pits there is a lot of reclamation from the sea to achieve that.

Last edited by sizzle; 25 Sep 2019 at 02:43.