Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 3 May 2009, 08:42 (Ref:2454432)   #1
shadow_man
Rookie

shadow_man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bad Boy Patrizi

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...-10389,00.html

As I continue to follow the laughable V8 Supercar career of Michael Patrizi, it was with joy and a smile that I read he is the Bad Boy of V8 Supercars 2008.

Quoted in the story Michael Patrizi says "I can't drive aggressively any more because I just can't afford it," - since when could you drive "aggressively" without hitting the fence or other cars?

"I don't have the cash for any more fines." - don't you mean to say "my dad can't afford it". Having to pay for damages on the car this year must be hitting daddy's retirement fund hard!

The now Wilson Security Team driver was hit with $9000 worth of fines during the Bahrain round last year after being charged for careless contact with Jack Perkins in race one and then for a collision with Todd Kelly in race three. "It doesn't surprise me at all that he tops the list," said Kelly.

"He has a habit of doing stuff like that."

As much as I dislike the Kelly boys, Todd has a point!

I look forward the the 2009 report. Come on Patrizi make it back to back!
Old 3 May 2009, 14:23 (Ref:2454604)   #2
Holly Wood
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
Holly Wood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That is one of the strangest article I've ever read..

It mixes two completely different stories to make a sexy headline... and then calls reading last year's press releases from the stewards an 'exclusive Courier-Mail investigation'.

Strange.
Old 3 May 2009, 22:32 (Ref:2454798)   #3
RotorFan
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
RotorFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Wood View Post
That is one of the strangest article I've ever read..

It mixes two completely different stories to make a sexy headline... and then calls reading last year's press releases from the stewards an 'exclusive Courier-Mail investigation'.

Strange.
I was thinking the same... "the leaked CAMS reports", wtf?

Fabrizio Giovanardi: I have like a banana - is the yellow car in front - that make me, you know, running like the monkey, running for the banana. When I see yellow in front, I just pushing harder and harder. I want that banana.
Old 3 May 2009, 22:53 (Ref:2454811)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you can go to www.cams.com.au and navigate the page, I guess you could call it leaked

Mr Patrizi had another poor weekend driving-wise.. the incident with Mr Murphy was scary.. he is fortunate to have hit the wall square on, and at a relatively slow speed... if the car had hit front on.. it wouldnt be able to race again!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 13 Sep 2009, 09:34 (Ref:2539463)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I dont care what others think!!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 13 Sep 2009, 09:42 (Ref:2539468)   #6
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Patrizi
He believes that the pitlane criticisms are more about jealousy than anything else.

“That’s what happens when you have a young gun that comes in and does better than what they did when they first started – no-one likes that,” he said.
i've never laughed so hard in my life. WTF they are jealous of finishing in the 20's on a consistant basis. he is definatly on some good stuff can i have some?
Old 13 Sep 2009, 10:58 (Ref:2539508)   #7
Ricky Bobby
Racer

Australia
Ricky Bobby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Geeez...What a day.
First I'm cheering on a Holden to win, and now I find myself agreeing with Pro.