Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give it out of ten?
10 0 0%
9 1 1.72%
8 4 6.90%
7 12 20.69%
6 7 12.07%
5 18 31.03%
4 4 6.90%
3 6 10.34%
2 5 8.62%
1 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 May 2015, 13:12 (Ref:3540628)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Monaco Grand Prix 2015

What score do you give it out of ten?
Old 24 May 2015, 14:08 (Ref:3540649)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Its Monaco, so always some goodness...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 24 May 2015, 14:16 (Ref:3540657)   #3
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
4. Despite the glamour, it was so bitter for me...
Old 24 May 2015, 14:39 (Ref:3540663)   #4
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Giving it a seven.
Old 24 May 2015, 14:52 (Ref:3540672)   #5
mikestow
Rookie

mikestow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This season is just like watching paint drying,except for a flash of inspiration and determination from the kids,at odd moments.The fiasco of today's race just adds insult to injury!The commentators do try to put some sort of interest in what is going on,but the current Formula One is becoming tedious in the extreme!?
Old 24 May 2015, 15:07 (Ref:3540674)   #6
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Errr - I'll give it a 5. It's not the worst Monaco I have seen - but I suppose it could have perhaps been better. The Verstappen and RoGro battle was good - except the crash! Plus, Danny Boy taking Kimi. I suppose the Mercedes fiasco was amusing!

It's Monaco - so we have to accept that unless of unforeseen circumstances(e.g. rain) - it'll be difficult to get an entertaining race there.

At least - Bernie has fixed the championship to last till the end of the season!
Old 24 May 2015, 15:33 (Ref:3540684)   #7
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I liked it.
Old 24 May 2015, 18:09 (Ref:3540747)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
a 5 from me
Old 24 May 2015, 21:30 (Ref:3540835)   #9
alan1302
Racer

England
Doncaster, UK
alan1302 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7 for me - Monaco always gets extra points just for being Monaco but I did enjoy the race as well.
Old 24 May 2015, 21:38 (Ref:3540839)   #10
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
5 - same as most years.
Old 24 May 2015, 23:37 (Ref:3540866)   #11
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Very dull. Struggled to stay awake.
Old 24 May 2015, 23:57 (Ref:3540874)   #12
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I thought it was boring & went to bed on Lap 62 - missed the fun afterwards, which is usually the way
Old 24 May 2015, 23:58 (Ref:3540875)   #13
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
I'm weighing in at a 5 here. A healthy 5. Some of the antics Verstappen, Ricciardo and Raikkonen got up to amused me. Verstappen's form was electric in the way that's unusual. I think that Monaco broadcaster spent a little too much time looking at Hamilton circulating on his own. If a car is on its own, generally leave him alone.

Old 25 May 2015, 03:08 (Ref:3540911)   #14
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gave it a six. needed a few inside passes like last year.
Old 25 May 2015, 06:51 (Ref:3540936)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
5. As usual, glad I only saw the highlights.
Old 25 May 2015, 09:14 (Ref:3540982)   #16
mikuni
Veteran

mikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Max for making it an interesting race at the end. I enjoyed seeing Lewis sulk like a petulant teenager. Blame who you want, but only one person steered that Mercedes into pit lane on lap 65.
Old 25 May 2015, 09:48 (Ref:3540993)   #17
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I gave it a 7. First time this year I've stayed awake through the highlights.
Old 25 May 2015, 15:05 (Ref:3541059)   #18
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Monaco is just special, I love it, impossible track to race, shows how good these guys really are.. 7
Old 25 May 2015, 17:54 (Ref:3541124)   #19
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Great for in car footage.

Rubbish for a race track. Should be removed from the calendar.

It's not a race track when a car 4s faster or more per lap is unable to overtake the car in front at any point on the alleged circuit.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 25 May 2015, 18:02 (Ref:3541129)   #20
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Pretty dull, apart from Max's off and the immediate aftermath of Lewis's tyre stop. 3.
Old 25 May 2015, 21:50 (Ref:3541203)   #21
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuni View Post
Thanks Max for making it an interesting race at the end. I enjoyed seeing Lewis sulk like a petulant teenager. Blame who you want, but only one person steered that Mercedes into pit lane on lap 65.
I think you are just seeing what you want to see. I saw a very disappointed young man struggling to keep his emotions under control.
Old 25 May 2015, 21:53 (Ref:3541207)   #22
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
For once, lots of people scored it higher than me. I have to confess my eyelids finally closed about one second before Mad Max hit Fat John. As ever, watching only highlights detracted from my enjoyment, especially as they made the safety car situation even more confusing. The race came alive after the re-start, but that left the first 60 laps pretty pointless.
Old 26 May 2015, 02:34 (Ref:3541255)   #23
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I believe I'm above the average for the first time ever
5 b/c Monaco - people hate this circuit and seem to prefer newer, more bland tracks. I don't get it.
2 late race dramas
1 Lewis nudging the 3 board, amongst other things outside of the norm
Old 26 May 2015, 10:37 (Ref:3541348)   #24
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Monaco is just special, I love it, impossible track to race, shows how good these guys really are.. 7
"Impossible to race" "Show how good these guys are"

Sums it up in a nutshell. If you want to watch great drivers not racing against each other, rallying would be the best option.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 26 May 2015, 10:49 (Ref:3541350)   #25
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
"Impossible to race" "Show how good these guys are"

Sums it up in a nutshell. If you want to watch great drivers not racing against each other, rallying would be the best option.
Prefer hill climbs myself; only quali laps; but good point!