Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 30 Sep 2015, 19:57 (Ref:3578422)   #176
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Sitting on 85 at 185. Backed up for miles and I'm not even to ATL yet
It would the traffic and not the haircuts to slow you down...
Old 30 Sep 2015, 19:59 (Ref:3578423)   #177
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1443643169611.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	46273just waiting on you joeb.
Old 30 Sep 2015, 20:10 (Ref:3578427)   #178
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice! Hopefully I get there by dark
Old 30 Sep 2015, 20:26 (Ref:3578431)   #179
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Nice! Hopefully I get there by dark
We'll leave the light on forya.
Old 30 Sep 2015, 20:42 (Ref:3578441)   #180
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
We'll leave the light on forya.
Thanks Tom
Old 30 Sep 2015, 21:35 (Ref:3578460)   #181
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Thanks Tom
glad you got that, but it's Mr. Bodett to you, sir.

Oh, you want some hot coals tonight or no?
Old 30 Sep 2015, 22:00 (Ref:3578468)   #182
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Nah, I'm going to stop and eat if I ever get off 85
Old 30 Sep 2015, 23:05 (Ref:3578481)   #183
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Nah, I'm going to stop and eat if I ever get off 85
Joe, what's your 20? Haircut #2?
Old 1 Oct 2015, 00:05 (Ref:3578490)   #184
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Joe, what's your 20? Haircut #2?
Waited till I got here for that!
Old 1 Oct 2015, 00:12 (Ref:3578491)   #185
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Waited till I got here for that!
Great!

Wait, where was this posted?
Old 1 Oct 2015, 00:13 (Ref:3578492)   #186
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Great!

Wait, where was this posted?
Inside Eric's tent
Old 1 Oct 2015, 00:14 (Ref:3578493)   #187
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Inside Eric's tent
Haircuts in Eric's tent.
Old 4 Oct 2015, 15:41 (Ref:3579491)   #188
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Well, that was a somewhat disastrous and yet fitting ending to our camping weekend with mother nature delivering one final, knockout blow to our camp this morning.

Good to see joeb, canamman, HJJ, broadrun and JHamilton. Bad to see the conditions but I am sure we'll do it all over again soon enough.
Old 4 Oct 2015, 17:18 (Ref:3579510)   #189
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Indeed good to see everyone and I couldn't have thought of a more perfect end to the weekend. One final FU from mother nature.
Old 4 Oct 2015, 19:25 (Ref:3579541)   #190
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nothing worse than packing wet gear in the rain.
Safe travels home everyone.
Old 4 Oct 2015, 19:55 (Ref:3579550)   #191
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by canamman View Post
Nothing worse than packing wet gear in the rain.
Safe travels home everyone.
It wasn't too bad wet. The wind pretty much blew anything off the ground dry, but there was plenty of wet, nasty, muddy and ruined gear to deal with this morning, into the afternoon, I'm sure.
Old 5 Oct 2015, 12:47 (Ref:3579709)   #192
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I woke up sick as a dog this morning. I wonder why?
Old 5 Oct 2015, 12:54 (Ref:3579712)   #193
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It wasn't an ideal weekend weather wise, but it was great seeing all the guys at T4. I can't imagine how many people got stuck or the amount of work that Road Atlanta will have to do to fix the place.
Old 5 Oct 2015, 13:12 (Ref:3579718)   #194
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
It wasn't an ideal weekend weather wise, but it was great seeing all the guys at T4. I can't imagine how many people got stuck or the amount of work that Road Atlanta will have to do to fix the place.
It was a disaster when we left. I watched a little bit of the replay and there seemed to be a whole bunch of chewed up landscape just of the circuit itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I woke up sick as a dog this morning. I wonder why?
Not feeling so hot, myself.
Old 5 Oct 2015, 14:01 (Ref:3579727)   #195
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
I don't even know how you begin to repair all the slop on the hillsides. Tire ruts, puddles, and all the nasty mud. Glad it's not my job!

On the weather front, I still haven't see blue sky since I left. It was overcast and rainy half my trip then just overcast. Same today. You get any sun up there yet?
Old 5 Oct 2015, 15:54 (Ref:3579754)   #196
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Too bad I didn't get to see you guys, I worked T3 & 4 on test day with already 2 RV's showing up early but no familiar faces/Ten-Tenths names. Over on the other side of the track on Wed and down at 1 & 2 for Thu.

A twist of events forced me out of the remainder of the event but I cannot say I was too unhappy about that with the ever increasing amounts of water being dropped onto the area... Got to see bright sunny blue skies again as soon as we flew out and were back on the plains!

Hope y'all dry out quickly and keep swallowing that NyQuil for a while!
Old 5 Oct 2015, 16:52 (Ref:3579761)   #197
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
On the weather front, I still haven't see blue sky since I left. It was overcast and rainy half my trip then just overcast. Same today. You get any sun up there yet?
It rained this morning, but the sun is trying to poke through. After today, it will be sunny with highs in the mid to upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s for the foreseeable forecast.

I've got one foot tall grass to cut and all sorts of limbs and storm crap to pick up along with my camping stuff, once it all dries out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Too bad I didn't get to see you guys, I worked T3 & 4 on test day with already 2 RV's showing up early but no familiar faces/Ten-Tenths names. Over on the other side of the track on Wed and down at 1 & 2 for Thu.

A twist of events forced me out of the remainder of the event but I cannot say I was too unhappy about that with the ever increasing amounts of water being dropped onto the area... Got to see bright sunny blue skies again as soon as we flew out and were back on the plains!

Pretty sure I had spotted the Dutchman in the orange suit at T2. You looked busy with the blue flag and I needed another beer....

Sorry you missed the slop fest with us
Old 5 Oct 2015, 17:46 (Ref:3579774)   #198
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post

Was this you?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4025.jpg  
Old 5 Oct 2015, 20:55 (Ref:3579828)   #199
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Was this you?
Creep.

Old 5 Oct 2015, 22:17 (Ref:3579847)   #200
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Creep.

You should see the ones I have of you! :ROFL: