Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Apr 2002, 16:57 (Ref:250087)   #101
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Dr. Austin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Glen

"My posts keep crossing with yours, which adds to the annoyance, but you are starting to get on my whatsits now."

You have made that clear by your persistant attracks on my person.

" Many teams have fallen foul of the regulations - Mclaren for example - should we place no value in any of their achievements for evermore?"

You neglect to mention that I have always said if they don't pass tech inspection, throw them out. I don't care who it is. You can't have a credible sport if the regulations aren't followed and enforced.

Of course, if all you care about is Schumacher winning, all that is irrelavant to you, isn't it?
Old 2 Apr 2002, 17:08 (Ref:250097)   #102
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
"Of course, if all you care about is Schumacher winning, all that is irrelavant to you, isn't it?"

That is EXACTLY what ****es me off! Unlike some others my appreciation of this sport runs very much deeper than following or slagging-off only one driver. I have never posted any comment that would lead a normal person to think that I only care about Schumacher winning. I have only stated my belief that it is silly to maintain that he is to blame for every single thing just because he has transgressed in the past.

As a supposed "retired psychiatrist" I am frankly shocked that you could possibly interpret my remarks as evidence of "all you care about is Schumacher winning" - you have no evidence of that. I have never said that. I do not even want that. If he wins, then fair enough - he is clearly the best driver after all. What I want is for other teams to pull themselves up to Ferrari's level, and for other drivers to achieve a fraction of what Schumacher has achieved - THAT is what will make F1 better - NOT silly futile wishes for the World Champion to go away.
Old 2 Apr 2002, 17:33 (Ref:250118)   #103
Dr. Austin
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Glen
[B]"Of course, if all you care about is Schumacher winning, all that is irrelavant to you, isn't it?"

" Unlike some others my appreciation of this sport runs very much deeper than following or slagging-off only one driver."

It's always about someone else, isn't it?

"I have never posted any comment that would lead a normal person to think that I only care about Schumacher winning.'

I never said you did. I prefaced my statement with the word "if." Of course, it is convienent to ignore that now, isn't it?

"I have only stated my belief that it is silly to maintain that he is to blame for every single thing just because he has transgressed in the past."

Just exactly what is Michael Schumacher going to have to do before you no longer trust him? Kill someone? Kill five people? How many times is he going to have to admittedly crash into someone on purpose before he no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt? It's a really simple question, but others have been too lame to answer it.

Are you?

"As a supposed "retired psychiatrist"

Oh, you can't discredit what i say, so try to discredit me
personally. This is becoming a real pattern with you. I could give you an opinion, but that would be free advice. You are going to have to seek help on your own. I am retired.

"I am frankly shocked that you could possibly interpret my remarks as evidence of "all you care about is Schumacher winning" - you have no evidence of that."

No, but you conviently ignore the fact that i prefaced that comment with an "if." So now we know you don't. but the squeeling and bleating does sound like you doeth protest a little too much.

So, you are doing better. You went a whole post without actually using a derogatory name. But you still tried to discredit my person. Laaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Old 2 Apr 2002, 23:56 (Ref:250457)   #104
Champ69
Veteran

Champ69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Austin
bla, bla, bla. And STILL you haven't answered one simple little question.
This has gone on for so long I have forgotten the one simple question and I will answer it.
Old 3 Apr 2002, 00:41 (Ref:250477)   #105
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Champ69

This has gone on for so long I have forgotten the one simple question and I will answer it.
Are you too lazy to go back and find it? I'm not going to hold your hand and walk you through it. You never intended to answer it anyway or you would have. Laaaaaaaaame!

Last edited by Dr. Austin; 3 Apr 2002 at 00:42.
Old 3 Apr 2002, 01:12 (Ref:250490)   #106
Champ69
Veteran

Ok then.
Old 3 Apr 2002, 02:13 (Ref:250503)   #107
Dr. Austin
Veteran

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!
Old 3 Apr 2002, 02:25 (Ref:250510)   #108
Jukebox
Veteran

Malaysia
KL
Jukebox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TGF simply defies the odds by winning the Brazilian GP...Michelin had the advantage but he did it with Bridgestone's tyres. Just imagine if in M'sia that idiot didn't close the door...
Old 3 Apr 2002, 02:58 (Ref:250518)   #109
Champ69
Veteran

And the reason why he did so well with the Bridgestone tires was not becasue he was the best driver out there, it was because he had all those extra tires to use ;p ;D :v. O schumi you rule the world

And Dr Austin while you are retriving that question you had for me could you grab me a beer from the fridge.

Thanks

laaaaaaaaaayou!