Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 16 Jul 2003, 21:21 (Ref:663317)   #1
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
FIA GT - Promoters Hail growth of Series

I was reading earlier today that the Promoters of the FIA GT series seem to be very happy with the series as it is currently. And are seeing very big things for the future, both of the FIA GT series and the Spa 24hrs. Okay now most of us know this anyway but this story http://www.crash.net/news_detail.asp...1&language_id= goes into deep detail with regards to the current situation.

If u click on the blue FIA GT sign on the web page u will also find several other storys which have been added today regarding the Spa 24hrs and the FIA GT series as a whole.

Now that the FIA GT series and LG SRW package is growing in both popularity and tv raitings perhaps we can get some decent tv coverage. I know we have some fairly decent stuff now, but thats more "Adaqute" rather than "good" coverage I feel. Does anyone ever watch WSBK or Moto GP here on Eurosport? If so u will know what I mean, they always have a build up to the race in a studio, and they do a great job. Does the LG SRW get that? I dont think so!

I know these are just minor niggles but still, they are things that could be improved at relitvly little cost to Eurosport and would likely increase the viewing figures a little more. Having said that on the whole I think Martin Haven, David Lesley and on ocassions Mark Cole and Robin Lidell, all do a great job.

Rant Over.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 04:08 (Ref:663546)   #2
Kurt Maxwell
Racer

Kurt Maxwell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ratel gets it.

He is due the credit for creating a scenario that will make for a great period in time for European sportscar racing.