Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 25 Aug 2019, 03:57 (Ref:3924086)   #26
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
https://www.twitch.tv/stufffandmore

3rd party stream with Eurosport comms (Haven, Gaymor & Terry Rymer). Its not often (outside of motorbikes) that I prefer Eurosport comms...

Many thanks!
Old 26 Aug 2019, 20:39 (Ref:3924267)   #27
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
This commentary is painful, I’m out. Sorry
They sounded like kids in the kindergarten. Very disappointing cause they seem to have knowledge for more. Honestly I didn't understand what Ronnie Quintarelli was doing there.
Old 27 Aug 2019, 01:59 (Ref:3924281)   #28
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I thoroughly enjoyed the race. Longest commentary stint I have ever done (beating just short of 11 hours through the night at Spa 24 Hours a few years ago). Only left the seat once - and missed the long Absolute Audi pit stop! Typical.

It was a blended commentary line up with production by Pit FM, Takashi was doing pit reporting for the first time and I think did a good job after an equipment issue right at the start (which is why it sounded like a phone call!).

It is only the second year of the race and it is still finding its feet. We are already hoping to bring the full Lets Go Racing team to the race next year, which should make things a touch smoother. I'm hoping to see LGT and PFM start working together more on stuff which could see us being able to bring more Japanese Racing to you on Youtube as well.

I think there will be an even bigger grid as Toyota will probably turn up next time. Also more GT300 runners.

I will admit that I'm annoyed at myself for getting a couple of drivers first names wrong during the race (Gounon and Vanthoor) - I hope Juntos can forgive me for that!

To answer the inevitable Super GT 2020 question - I hope so, working on it.
Old 27 Aug 2019, 13:28 (Ref:3924351)   #29
GregoryDG
Racer

Belgium
Ghent, Belgium
GregoryDG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed the race. Longest commentary stint I have ever done (beating just short of 11 hours through the night at Spa 24 Hours a few years ago). Only left the seat once - and missed the long Absolute Audi pit stop! Typical.

It was a blended commentary line up with production by Pit FM, Takashi was doing pit reporting for the first time and I think did a good job after an equipment issue right at the start (which is why it sounded like a phone call!).

It is only the second year of the race and it is still finding its feet. We are already hoping to bring the full Lets Go Racing team to the race next year, which should make things a touch smoother. I'm hoping to see LGT and PFM start working together more on stuff which could see us being able to bring more Japanese Racing to you on Youtube as well.

I think there will be an even bigger grid as Toyota will probably turn up next time. Also more GT300 runners.

I will admit that I'm annoyed at myself for getting a couple of drivers first names wrong during the race (Gounon and Vanthoor) - I hope Juntos can forgive me for that!

To answer the inevitable Super GT 2020 question - I hope so, working on it.
Hello Sam. Could you be so kind to tell me where you got the information about the Toyota Supra GT3? Was a bit surprised!
Old 27 Aug 2019, 16:49 (Ref:3924375)   #30
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I’m quite happy to disagree with Juntos (not for the first time) and congratulate Sam on some great comms during the race.

It was nice to have some slightly different people next to Sam too, the same old commentators for every weekend can get repetitive. You have to try different guests like Ronnie etc, to spice it up.