Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Feb 2021, 16:14 (Ref:4036458)   #76
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
are all the cars smaller/more compact packaging this year?
I think it was a joke based on the pictures...
Old 23 Feb 2021, 16:28 (Ref:4036460)   #77
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
I think it was a joke based on the pictures...
haha
Old 24 Feb 2021, 03:47 (Ref:4036546)   #78
bathurst77
Racer

Australia
NSW
bathurst77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbathurst77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nielsen View Post
The new RB16B

Blink and you will miss it/squint and you might see it changes from 2020.
No teasing "dazzleship" livery for RB this test? Or maybe this the pre season paint.
Old 24 Feb 2021, 07:21 (Ref:4036556)   #79
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
No teasing "dazzleship" livery for RB this test? Or maybe this the pre season paint.

Old 24 Feb 2021, 08:14 (Ref:4036562)   #80
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
You’d almost think this is the 2020 version with the Telmex brands added - and that the real updates will be seen at testing...
Old 24 Feb 2021, 10:40 (Ref:4036597)   #81
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Definitely a new cape under the nose and narrower-looking nose, as well as new sidepods on the Red Bull.
Old 25 Feb 2021, 03:03 (Ref:4036855)   #82
bathurst77
Racer

Australia
NSW
bathurst77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbathurst77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its like them "spot the difference puzzles I did as a kid.

The word Honda on the rear engine cover was on a "tuck in" now it seems to have a bulge out there.
Old 25 Feb 2021, 03:19 (Ref:4036856)   #83
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Its like them "spot the difference puzzles I did as a kid.

The word Honda on the rear engine cover was on a "tuck in" now it seems to have a bulge out there.
That part looks bulkier than last year, but the lower coke bottle looks thinner. Perhaps some tweaks to the packaging. ? So difficult to really tell.

The detail at the edge of the floor has gone as per the regs.

Different centre rear wing mount.
Old 25 Feb 2021, 15:54 (Ref:4036949)   #84
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

already seeing the first updates/differences from the launch version. new nose for the AT. wonder if RB has a similar solution on the way?

the Alfa changed theirs as well. much more aesthetically pleasing now imo.
Old Today, 12:13 (Ref:4037891)   #85
steve_r
Veteran

England
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r has a real shot at the podium!steve_r has a real shot at the podium!steve_r has a real shot at the podium!steve_r has a real shot at the podium!
So here we go. Mercedes - but without this years new floor, so apart from the paint scheme (which is all I look at anyway) we don't yet know exactly what this years Merc will look like

Looks pretty to me.
Old Today, 15:53 (Ref:4037970)   #86
steve_r
Veteran

England
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r has a real shot at the podium!steve_r has a real shot at the podium!steve_r has a real shot at the podium!steve_r has a real shot at the podium!
Not quite Ligier, but moving slightly in that direction.

So we will have a red Italian car, a dark green British car, and a blue French car. Old school colours in this modern era where nationalities are less clear cut.
Old Today, 15:56 (Ref:4037971)   #87
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
So here we go. Mercedes - but without this years new floor, so apart from the paint scheme (which is all I look at anyway) we don't yet know exactly what this years Merc will look like

Looks pretty to me.
like that they retained the black but whats up with all the AMG on the back?

Bottas' helmet looking nice!
Old Today, 16:04 (Ref:4037975)   #88
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Not quite Ligier, but moving slightly in that direction.

So we will have a red Italian car, a dark green British car, and a blue French car. Old school colours in this modern era where nationalities are less clear cut.
that really looks excellent under those lights!
Old Today, 18:06 (Ref:4038021)   #89
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!
Alpine is the best looking car so far, by a margin.