Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

View Poll Results: Where will Richie Stanaway drive in 2018?
prodrive full time VASC seat 16 55.17%
prodrive enduros VASC seat 1 3.45%
prodrive Super2 seat 1 3.45%
LDM VASC seat 6 20.69%
LDM Super2 seat 0 0%
prodrive SuperUte 1 3.45%
Nowhere at all.... 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 Mar 2019, 09:16 (Ref:3891294)   #126
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Existing partnership. Dates back maybe 18 months or so.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 12:21 (Ref:3891314)   #127
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver TBA View Post
If you want a Verstappen / Ricciardo team dynamic. Then you need to start with Verstappen / Ricciardo type talent.....

Jones jnr was sporting a Boost cap in an interview this arvo. New for the weekend, or existing sponsorship?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
was wearing it last meeting also
Old 18 Mar 2019, 02:57 (Ref:3891493)   #128
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
If Adderton wants fans he should try not stoking that fire.

If he wants to create a bad boy persona like Verstappen someone might suggest we look for some results first.

It isn't a good look.
This. If you carry on like a flog, and don't have results to back up your persona, you just look like a flog.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 06:22 (Ref:3891501)   #129
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

The World According To Garry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Article
”Richie Stanaway is a very, very accomplished Motor Racing driver and to his credit he backed himself to leave New Zealand in his late teens and travelled to Europe with no money but plenty of desire. He had some remarkable successes and although his dream was to race in F1 did not eventuate he at least gave it a go. To date as full-time Supercar driver Richie has not delivered, but that doesn’t mean we all give up. What it does mean is we all work harder and harder.” -G.Rogers
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 18 Mar 2019, 06:33 (Ref:3891505)   #130
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
He also admitted in that post that all of the contact with Lee was deliberate.

Not a racing incident or a misjudgement, not a love tap out of a corner on a slower driver, a deliberate crash over multiple corners.

Dunno how anybody could whinge about how someone is punished for that.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 09:29 (Ref:3891526)   #131
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Funny how yesterday he appeared to reluctantly back his driver, but today Garry is toeing the Boost company lines. Don’t want to **** off that potential buyer.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 21:57 (Ref:3891695)   #132
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I hate it when team bosses say one thing, then backtrack for the sake of the company. Not really fair is it?
Old 18 Mar 2019, 22:48 (Ref:3891708)   #133
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Funny how yesterday he appeared to reluctantly back his driver, but today Garry is toeing the Boost company lines. Don’t want to **** off that potential buyer.
And now its on the Supercar site, quoting the very same quote....

Maybe Mr Gore has returned in spirit in Mr Boost...
Old 19 Mar 2019, 01:19 (Ref:3891744)   #134
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well news spreads fast in this world. I think some team bosses suffer from foot in mouth disease
Old 19 Mar 2019, 03:50 (Ref:3891780)   #135
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

It seems Mr Boost is trying hard to generate credibility around his driver choice.
Still wonder what the competitive position of the cars may have been like with Mr Tander in car #33...
Old 19 Mar 2019, 22:06 (Ref:3891921)   #136
S griffin
Veteran

Why does he feel the need to push his agenda? It would be easier if he just took the middle road
Old 19 Mar 2019, 23:35 (Ref:3891960)   #137
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Why does he feel the need to push his agenda? It would be easier if he just took the middle road
Not as much fun as being an aspiring Dr Helmut Marko
Old 20 Mar 2019, 00:46 (Ref:3891980)   #138
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
He is an arrogant ******** trying to double down and justify a questionable captains call.
Old 20 Mar 2019, 00:49 (Ref:3891983)   #139
S griffin
Veteran

Well it does him no credit. He needs to learn mud sticks, no matter how much you try and defend your driver
Old 20 Mar 2019, 01:22 (Ref:3891987)   #140
db120176
Racer

Australia
Sydney CBD
db120176 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddb120176 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Alex Yoong was teammates with Fernando Alonso, but this post it means they must have equal ability too
Old 20 Mar 2019, 04:46 (Ref:3892005)   #141
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pumping ones tires about who he knows or friends with doesnt bring race results.
Old 20 Mar 2019, 04:50 (Ref:3892006)   #142
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mr Adderton wasn't as vocal when his name was splashed across three other teams previously...
Old 20 Mar 2019, 04:53 (Ref:3892008)   #143
Mixer
Veteran

Maybe he hadnt made a down payment...
Old 20 Mar 2019, 12:19 (Ref:3892100)   #144
S griffin
Veteran

Something not right going on here
Old 20 Mar 2019, 16:52 (Ref:3892179)   #145
S griffin
Veteran

Quote:
Something not right going on here

Anymore news on what’s happening?
Old 20 Mar 2019, 20:53 (Ref:3892290)   #146
Umai Naa
Veteran

It was barley 4hrs between your posts, and most of Australia was asleep.
Old 20 Mar 2019, 22:23 (Ref:3892313)   #147
S griffin
Veteran

I see, it’s easy to forget that, but I’ll wait
Old 21 Mar 2019, 00:01 (Ref:3892339)   #148
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mr Adderton spends a lot of time working in the US too, so don't let the timing of things annoy you
Old 21 Mar 2019, 01:24 (Ref:3892349)   #149
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
I see, it’s easy to forget that, but I’ll wait

Not having a go at you but wondering what you believe we may be waiting for?

Driver does what he does, team boss & sponsor defend driver, next race due in a few weeks.

Have I missed something?
Old 21 Mar 2019, 04:15 (Ref:3892365)   #150
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Mr Adderton Pays Mr Stanaway’s Fine